ADVERTISEMENT

Fire everyone NOW

Doneoett

National Player of the Year
Jun 15, 2015
F*CK, I can’t do this anymore. I am so done with football. Play calling sucks. Defense sucks. Always out coached after halftime. F*CK F*CK F*CK

Defense is horrible, they have no talent on that side of the ball. Just like basketball team got to recruit over the whole defensive side of the ball, that said, the defensive coordinator has to go, to give up 482 yards rushing, is mind blowing to me.

Reactions: rorebel24
I think most of us had the same "f" this team feeling when UNLV fell behind in the last couple of minutes and looked like the season was going to end. Amazing how much 1 minute can change our attitude.

I think most of us had the same "f" this team feeling when UNLV fell behind in the last couple of minutes and looked like the season was going to end. Amazing how much 1 minute can change our attitude.
It’s the nature of the beast with fandom nowadays. I don’t think there’s a single UNLV fan that didn’t feel the same exact things at the same exact moments during that game. And have the same thoughts.

Oh absolutely. Not just when we fell behind, but when our all-important game winning drive started with 4 yards gained and 2 timeouts burned. Things certainly took a turn on the big play from Armani to DWoods.

I just love that it was captured in back to back posts from the same guy. Perfectly done.

I just love that it was captured in back to back posts from the same guy. Perfectly done.
I think we had that on Twitter. Immediately following the two dumb runs on the Rebels last drive to put them in third and long, enter was hit, a post about here go the Rebels, again, doing the UNLV thing.... not two seconds after enter, the incredible pass/catch. And a different reaction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT