ADVERTISEMENT

Fertitta family hits a home run donation to UNLV Football!

I now wonder if the video was taken down to redo the graphics to say Fertitta Football Complex. I don't believe it had their name on the building in the renderings or the vital tour.

Reactions: RebelinWA
they still need 8 to 10 mil? Would have thought the 10 mil was the finally amount they needed

Coach has already received 6 mil in donations prior to the Fertitta's gift I believe.

I thought Sanchez said 16 million had already been raised, and the Fertitta's donated 10 million on top of that?

Maybe I read article wrong..

I hope that is the case. I will be the first to admit that I wasn't a huge fan of the Sanchez hire initially. Whether it is 16 million or 26 million. Damn. Check mark exceeds expectations with a plus for getting the bacon.

I believe the 10 mil was contingent on them raising the other first. I could be wrong on that but I am reasonably sure that's what I was told.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
From the report

"With today's naming rights announcement, more than $16 million has been pledged toward the project, which is expected to cost between $24-26 million and begin construction in early spring and open to the student-athletes and staff approximately 10 months later."

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
the other day they were talking about two significant donations so there should be another announcement . They probably want to do it separate to give everyone their own moment.

Reactions: Rebel Chi-girl
I'm more excited about this practice facility than the stadium deal. Why they can't or won't break ground as soon as this season is completed? Why wait until spring?

Probably waiting for completion of Spring Football and Baseball season as the parking lot is going to be altered. The later start date probably has a lot to do with other activities on campus.

Reactions: Rebel Chi-girl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT