ADVERTISEMENT

Dodged a bullet on this one!

If they really start looking into every coach of every race over their entire history, they are going to find most if not all of them will have done or said at least one thing that would be considered offensive. All reason and common sense has left the building!
It is really sad. This is what we have become. I have always hated the N word the C word ect ect but growing up with every race imaginable as friends they did not. I could only imagine if we had social media when i was a kid. It will destroy peoples lives. Even if they have evolved as humans. Never ever right to use a racial epithet. Never. That said judge people on who they are today. Just as people that go to prison and want a second chance. People can change and we all make mistakes. Some people never change ,but you judge on who the person is today not the past.

If they really start looking into every coach of every race over their entire history, they are going to find most if not all of them will have done or said at least one thing that would be considered offensive. All reason and common sense has left the building!
Talk about a slippery slope.

Lucky we don’t have this standard across the board in the workplace. More than 95% of the workforce would be without a job.

This is insanity.

Having lived in Las Vegas as long as I have, I could name high level people in the local government, UNLV, and in governmental jobs, of all races, that have made comments during meetings, or when they think they are in private, that would without question be considered offensive and racist by somebody. If they hold this guy to this standard, are they going to go through ever single employee at the University of Utah, and fire anyone who has ever said anything offensive? If not, then that is a double standard, and that is what rightfully causes lawsuits!

I was in a meeting in 1995. I had retired from the Air Force and was in management at Clark County at the time.

A top manager used a metaphor of white hat cowboys and black hat cowboys to explain his position on an issue at hand. I, and almost every other person at the meeting thought nothing of it. One person, however, took offense and filed a complaint stating racial disparagement. That manager nearly lost his job. It did wound him for the rest of his career.

After that incident I never referred to any race, never used the words black or white or never told a joke. A few years later I stopped having meetings with individuals in my office and always had my secretary present in case I needed a witness to defend myself.

Times were changing right in front of my eyes and a person had to change with them or get run over.

In the last 15 years, anyone who would state or write anything concerning race, gender, religion or disabilities ( positive or negative ) on social media or, to an individual or in a group is crazy or self destructive.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
It really depends what you attack. It seems like religion has become fair game to a lot of politicians.

It really depends what you attack. It seems like religion has become fair game to a lot of politicians.
What HASN’T become something to attack my politicians? The policy seems not to matter, there’s staunch opposition.

There’s created mass hysteria for a reason, imo. Just keep people fighting. Distractions. Push and pull.

I’m not a religious fanatic by any stretch, in fact I’m atheist even though I was born a practicing catholic and went to religious schools and went through the sacraments, catechism, memorized my passages and prayers like a good catholic boy.... but how in TF is it NOT ok to be in church but it IS ok to have 1000 people at Walmart? It’s not an accident. They’re picking and choosing. People should be denied religion no more than speech, orientation, or anything else in life.

Reactions: RebelinWA
In Michigan the Gov. still will not allow them back into church, tried to arrest a barber for cutting hair, but allow protesters to walk in mass, in fact she was with them.

Not surprised to hear that.

Local elections are more important than ever, imo.
IF this next election was won on policy TRUMP wins in a landslide (BIDEN has been in office for 40+ years) but unfortunately it is not. I cant stand how corrupt all of these politicians are on the left and all of these media, celebrities' and voters on the left give them a free pass every time and they now it. They are so smug about it. Countless scandals and not a peep from them. They might give a half ass apology. IF someone on the right did what they did they want blood. Hell they will manufacture crap or critique or twist things in the worse light possible.

IF this next election was won on policy TRUMP wins in a landslide (BIDEN has been in office for 40+ years) but unfortunately it is not. I cant stand how corrupt all of these politicians are on the left and all of these media, celebrities' and voters on the left give them a free pass every time and they now it. They are so smug about it. Countless scandals and not a peep from them. They might give a half ass apology. IF someone on the right did what they did they want blood. Hell they will manufacture crap or critique or twist things in the worse light possible.
Their smugness is why they lost last time. Holier than thou, we got this ... and boom. And they are pissed about looking like morons because of it. Nobody moved out of the country as they promised, the high pitched whines didn’t change the results....

But he’s a moron, too. His way would work much better before the age of social media and non stop press and coverage. But everything is in the open and he just can’t resist being triggered and attempting to trigger. If this were the 60’s, I think he’d have been fine with policy and results because that prong of being in office wasn’t nearly as prevalent.

I’d say he’s his own worst enemy but his worst enemy is the dems. But he sure as hell gives them ammo.

Speaking of ammo, I hope this shit puts an end to the more extremist views against the second amendment. Give me a few more clips if people want to act like savages.

I can tell you that most of the neighborhoods like where I live, the gun and ammo purchases have sky rocketed! This is why the only place you will see the riots is where they are protected in mass by the police, who in many cases have been told to stand down and observe, or in cities where gun control has effectively removed the guns from the victims. Even while you keep reading about large groups of rioters going into the rural areas and the Midwest, it will never happen because close to 100% of people in these areas have guns and are more than willing to protect themselves and their property.

Reactions: LuvMeSomeRebs
I know a guy who opened up a place within the last year or so ago and his people change their price from the time they pull it off the sales rack to the time it gets to the cashier. Not that he’s taking advantage of this pandemic...

I just bought a Springfiled XD .45 and absolutely love it. A couple weeks ago I bought th FosTech origin 12 - 12 ga shotgun but still waiting for it because it was a special order from where i bought it because i bought the 30+1 instead of the standard 10+1. Should have it within a week or two.

Reactions: j. spilotro
If Biden was some how elected, he wouldn't live long enough, whoever is his VP running mate would replace him quickly!
If that is the case then stockpile even more ammo. Whoever his VP is she will be more anti gun than he is.

Easier to conceal.
Make sure and shoot one before you buy it. The very small 380's can be snappy and difficult to place a second shot. They also aren't as fun at the range as you would expect. As with anything there are exceptions. M&P 380 is a joy - but it is a touch larger.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Make sure and shoot one before you buy it. The very small 380's can be snappy and difficult to place a second shot. They also aren't as fun at the range as you would expect. As with anything there are exceptions. M&P 380 is a joy - but it is a touch larger.

This is all accurate.

(I work in the industry)

DON'T get the M&P Bodyguard 380.

DO get the M&P 380 EZ.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT