ADVERTISEMENT

Did you know....

Mark Anderson UNLV

All American
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
that in Menzies last 5 seasons at NMSU he was 1-13 against MWC teams. I didn’t go back further because my eyes couldn’t take it anyone. Yes this is not a typo. He was also 43-34 in non conference during those 5 years. That’s a 55% winning pct. I’m tired of hearing about all his accomplishments at NMSU. It just shows how god awful the WAC was and still is. 1 and frickin 13. You can’t make that up. Nobody should be surprised that he can’t win at UNLV. Besides beating teams in the WAC he barely beat anyone else. When he was winning his conference and going to the NCAA tournament, he still only won 1 game to teams in our conference. Maybe that is why nobody ever called him when jobs were opening up all over the country. This year was the only time he ever beat a top 25 team. That seems almost impossible but it isn’t. And he did it when Nevada’s best player didn’t play. Thank god he didn’t play or he would be still sitting with that bagel against top 25 teams. I’m tired about ppl saying he can coach and recruit. He can’t do either because if he could, his record wouldn’t have been 1-13 against our conference and he would have had a much better non conference record. This is sounding like a broken record. Anyone who thinks he is a good coach just look at these stats. Total fraud on all levels. And now we are left with him as our coach with excuse after excuse. NOBODY should be surprised this is what’s happening at UNLV. The writing was on the wall the second he was hired. That’s why I’ve been so negative about him. I knew his record was trash but after digging deeper saying his record is trash is to big of a compliment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News