ADVERTISEMENT

Diallo gone

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
Another domino falls the other way and was expected. I've been told that we are trying to fill our last scholarship with a HS prospect. I have no idea who though and havent been told any names.

There was talk at some point of sherrell reclassifying for another school? OSU maybe?

I’ll be crucified for this but I wouldn’t be mad if muoka came back haha

There was talk at some point of sherrell reclassifying for another school? OSU maybe?

At this point he might be the best option. Missing on Diongue and Diallo is a big blow.

Reactions: art8

Yes, I'm hearing OSU and Bama are the strongest contenders for that. In my humble opinion, if he does reclass, it'll be Bama because Bediako decided to remain in the draft. Thats not anything im 100 percent on, but jsut my hunch.

Butttttt I was also telling a couple of my friends that I wouldnt mind Muoka coming back at this point lol. Dont think it happens though. His interest list keeps growing.

Yes, I'm hearing OSU and Bama are the strongest contenders for that. In my humble opinion, if he does reclass, it'll be Bama because Bediako decided to remain in the draft. Thats not anything im 100 percent on, but jsut my hunch.

Butttttt I was also telling a couple of my friends that I wouldnt mind Muoka coming back at this point lol. Dont think it happens though. His interest list keeps growing.
Muoka looks great on paper. At the beginning of last year, it seemed like he was going to help quite a bit, but somehow, over the course of the year, he just lost it.

Reactions: RRebel
Muoka looks great on paper. At the beginning of last year, it seemed like he was going to help quite a bit, but somehow, over the course of the year, he just lost it.
Mouka looked promising at the end of the previous season and then it just never carried over and he somehow played worse than when he first got here.

It may just be me, but doesn't it seem bad when we're hoping Muoka comes back?
Agreed! This is typical around this staff, C’s and PG’s are a big bunch of whiffs! Well we have Dedan hopefully but not being able to get a decent 5 is beyond a red flag!

Agreed! This is typical around this staff, C’s and PG’s are a big bunch of whiffs! Well we have Dedan hopefully but not being able to get a decent 5 is beyond a red flag!
Whatever center comes in wouldn’t be starting. It’s tough to recruit a starting center to a backup role. I’m ok with a muoka type as a back up.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Whatever center comes in wouldn’t be starting. It’s tough to recruit a starting center to a backup role. I’m ok with a muoka type as a back up.
This type of thinking will probably lead to this team underachieving next year! I can see it now, they say if they only had a decent big man next to Boone, this team could have been so much better with all the talent they had.

This type of thinking will probably lead to this team underachieving next year!
Hell if we could convince a starting center to be the backup that’d be great and I’m all for it. But it seemed like the pitch to kalib was that he would start at the 5. I might have misinterpreted that though.

Think I would rather find a way to make Karl Jones more serviceable than Moaka. Moaka's biggest enemy is himself - his confidence is very easily shaken. Ike never lost confidence, but he just seemed like he tried to out hustle you. Neither of them had great footwork and their hands were suspect.

Hell if we could convince a starting center to be the backup that’d be great and I’m all for it. But it seemed like the pitch to kalib was that he would start at the 5. I might have misinterpreted that though.
LOL. These people are crazy. Diongu and Diallo...LOL...as a backup. Keep on and keep on...

Reactions: JTthe2nd
Joe Darger have some eligibility? Haha like his old man, hard time finding that C.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
LOL. These people are crazy. Diongu and Diallo...LOL...as a backup. Keep on and keep on...
Diallo only has one year left, so I could see him wanting to go where he can start next year and get lots of minutes. Diongue at least showed interest. He would have not started here but he could have got some good minutes backing up and playing alongside Kaleb sometimes.. the key is the next year he would have been the big man starting fo UNLV, but things have changed so much in the game lately, and I understand about players not looking a year in advance they do want to start now. It will be interesting to see where he goes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT