ADVERTISEMENT

Decker's fragility

Punch out reference came at a good time, I literally just knocked out glass joe this morning.

I don't think there is a limb on Decker's body that hasn't gotten hurt this year. For the 12 quarters or so that he actually played, thats pretty impressive. Sucks that today was most likely the last time he'll ever play a snap of relevant football in his life. When he was healthy, he was pretty good.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
When he went down, the game was over. The #1 priority for next season is a QB that doesn't go down every game with an injury (P.S. - he only goes down in games he plays)

When he went down, the game was over. The #1 priority for next season is a QB that doesn't go down every game with an injury (P.S. - he only goes down in games he plays)
Not sure I agree, Palandech did enough to keep us in the game. This loss falls squarely on defensive side of the ball. Around 500 yards of offense and 35 points should be enough. Even if Decker played not sure we win this game with how bad our defense played last night.

Last edited:
Not sure I agree, Palandech did enough to keep us in the game. This loss falls squarely on defensive side of the ball. Around 500 yards of offense and 35 points should be enough. Even if Decker played not sure we win this game with how bad our defense played last night.
Decker was slinging it pretty good last night and gave the Rebels their best shot. But the defense was giving up acreage, not yardage. I don't think UNLV wins that game with the defense as it was.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Decker was slinging it pretty good last night and gave the Rebels their best shot. But the defense was giving up acreage, not yardage. I don't think UNLV wins that game with the defense as it was.
Decker was playing very well. Like you said though, not sure he could have put enough points on the board to keep up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT