ADVERTISEMENT

Dear RebelNet Virgins..

Supposedly, they’ll have it. Though I’ve been lied to before.

I’ll be there. If you go, you’re looking for a fat Japanese man with a red fremont canon on his hat.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Supposedly, they’ll have it. Though I’ve been lied to before.

I’ll be there. If you go, you’re looking for a fat Japanese man with a red fremont canon on his hat.
I ended up going to Parkway Tavern. Met 2 dudes who came from BAR and told me they Didn’t have the game.

I was kinda mad cause I wanted to hear the game with sound but they keep playing dance music and catered to the Pac 10 game that was on instead. Heard the game with the sound off.

Would be nice to have a bar committed to UNLV games.

I ended up going to Parkway Tavern. Met 2 dudes who came from BAR and told me they Didn’t have the game.

I was kinda mad cause I wanted to hear the game with sound but they keep playing dance music and catered to the Pac 10 game that was on instead. Heard the game with the sound off.

UNLV keeps winning and the bars will either get on board or watch people leave and go to a bar with the game on. 7-2 with a legit shot at going to the conference championship!

UNLV keeps winning and the bars will either get on board or watch people leave and go to a bar with the game on. 7-2 with a legit shot at going to the conference championship!
Nobody cares for UNLV sports. That’s UNLV’s fault.

Just put out a winning product, play hard for the entire 4 quarters.

Reactions: bcvegaspt

The one in Henderson did, I m not sure about the other locations though

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT