ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread CSU Game

LVBowhunter1

Conference POY
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2011
Can anyone tell me what channel number MWN is on for the game this afternoon?
Thank you

Thank you, but we do not get Cox. Direct TV, Star Link Smart TV Channels, anything on those?

Its on the mw network streaming. It may be available via classic broadcast if you have an antenna

Thank you, but we do not get Cox. Direct TV, Star Link Smart TV Channels, anything on those?
Do you have an internet service? Just a regular old internet service. Not AOL , you know what I mean? I am not going to share it with you for this game, it is too important...I dont want anyone taking it down. You just need a regular internet service with 1000/1000 signal to get it uninterupted.

Do you have an internet service? Just a regular old internet service. Not AOL , you know what I mean? I am not going to share it with you for this game, it is too important...I dont want anyone taking it down. You just need a regular internet service with 1000/1000 signal to get it uninterupted.
I shared it on the Confidential board, if you need the website or link

It's on their (MTN) website...free. I don't relay these cause there is no need to. It's open and its free, if you are geo blocked, use proton vpn...it's free.
No need to even use 'bootleg' links, if you have access just use THEIR site, you kill stream numbers if you don't. The more users they get the more it improves over time.

Only use a "bootleg" site if you can't access the MTN site at all, or it's on like CBS Sport or some shit, not these free ones.....don't kill the MTN's stream numbers for no reason.

Please view here IF you can, if you are geo blocked, install proton VPN (free). The more concurrent streams they get the more ad revenue they get the better the streams get, just like YouTube, Twitch etc. See how that works? For the love of god don't use bootleg Kodi type streams for free content. You are hurting the very broadcasts we watch for UNLV by doing so.

Please view here IF you can, if you are geo blocked, install proton VPN (free). The more concurrent streams they get the more ad revenue they get the better the streams get, just like YouTube, Twitch etc. See how that works? For the love of god don't use bootleg Kodi type streams for free content. You are hurting the very broadcasts we watch for UNLV by doing so.

Thank you!

We need a TD on this drive. 0-0 going into the 2nd is a win for CSU.

They just don't seem as 'in it' to me as games past. I may be wrong but that's just my impression so far.
Feeling a bit Tark "you're losing this game".

let’s see how we deal with adversity - this is when the coaches need to step up and inject some mojo

CSU looks like they always do against us, tough on both sides of the ball and may be up to spoiling our season‘s momentum tonight!

Reactions: bcvegaspt
We keep running more and more even though they have us to an apparent under 3 YPC. idk, maybe try something else? it's been 30 minutes of the same thing not working...

Defense is the the only reason we are even still in this. CSU playing us like they are AFA.

The D looks more like a unit who has taken advantage of the bad teams we have played against instead of actually being good. I know what the stats are but the Rams are doing whatever they want right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT