ADVERTISEMENT

Crickets

unlove

Rebel Legend
Feb 24, 2004
On the Tark board. I’m as guilty as anyone spending my time on the football board. But geez we’re into Oct and there’s barely any discussion. Football has sucked all the oxygen out of the room. Wonder if CKK prefers it this way?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
On the Tark board. I’m as guilty as anyone spending my time on the football board. But geez we’re into Oct and there’s barely any discussion. Football has sucked all the oxygen out of the room. Wonder if CKK prefers it this way?
You’ll have the typical yes men/hype guys talking up everyone as the real deal and UNLV breaking through this year, etc, etc, etc. It’ll be the same guys as always “stud” and “can’t miss”, I really think they’re nothing but hype guys looking for recognition when things do go right. Unfortunately for all of us, they’re usually close to 180 degrees wrong and it exposes them as fraudsters. Of course, maybe, just maybe there will be that one fluke year where they are the only ones calling it good and we fluke into it, and then they can go with the I told you so, hoping it erases the last 10 years of being anything but close to right.

It’ll be the same ballpark as we’ve been. We all know Dedan is Dedan. He IS a stud, we’ve seen it with our own two eyes. Let’s just hope for no injury or we are looking at closer to 500 than 650.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT