Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
  1. Coach Tony Sanchez‏Verified account@UNLVSanchez 53m53 minutes ago

1f4a5.png
    #HeyReb

2. Should know who soon!

He has a lot of speed, and some great moves, but he does need to put on some size. He isn't able to break tackles because he lacks size, but it is a lot easier to put on size than to find speed. I think with another year in high school, and a red shirt year at UNLV, he could become a great RB.

I was his size as a junior and was 185 -190 by my freshman year and a bit faster. I like to see the staff in states lake Texas and Florida finding under the radar players...

Isn't Lexington Thomas is 5'9" 170lbs? If he can't handle between the tackles then get the guy in space and let him do his thing! He doesn't need to gain too much weight, speed is what we need!

Isn't Lexington Thomas is 5'9" 170lbs? If he can't handle between the tackles then get the guy in space and let him do his thing! He doesn't need to gain too much weight, speed is what we need!
I love Lex as is. Shifty with explosion, more than I expected. You aren’t going to pound him up the middle on 3rd and 2 regularly. I wouldn’t sacrifice what he brings for much more size.

I love Lex as is. Shifty with explosion, more than I expected. You aren’t going to pound him up the middle on 3rd and 2 regularly. I wouldn’t sacrifice what he brings for much more size.
  1. And I view Courtney Reese the same way, his speed is what we need, gaining weight.. not so much!

Reactions: mvvsmith
He will get bigger. The kid is still growing. So bigger and faster is not a bad thing. We will see. Should be a gas watching this young man develop.

If we have even an average passing game and any improvement on the defensive side, UNLV should easily qualify for a bowl game next season.

Very nice North-South one-cut RB. Very good speed and hands. Sure seems to have a nose for the end zone. I like him a lot, but I also really like developing a pipeline into that area. Now we just have to hold onto him!

Dude, if we can have decent Texas, Florida, and Cali piplelines, then you can't get any better than that!

Reactions: rebneck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT