ADVERTISEMENT

Contract details??

rickyb55

Lottery Pick
Oct 5, 2004
Has anyone heard any details about his compensation and the amount he gets for his assistant coaches?
Any rumors of possible assistant coaches?

Has anyone heard any details about his compensation and the amount he gets for his assistant coaches?

Might bring one from the defensive staff with him.

Likely retains one (maybe more) of current staff to keep recruits and some continuity. That's pretty common practice which one or ones is anybody's guess.

Nothing solid out there yet on specific contract details.

Last edited:
Reactions: rickyb55
Will be interesting to see who (if any) from Oregon’s defensive staff he is able to bring with him
Avalos is the DC but they have 2 different Co-DCs. Joe Salave’a (run game coordinator/DL) & Keith Hayward (safeties). Additionally Ken Wilson (LBs) & Dante Williams (CBS) are VERY good recruiters. Getting 1 or even 2 of these guys would be huge IMO. I would imagine one of the “Co-DCs” would be interested in running his own defense if the money were right.

Will be interesting to see who (if any) from Oregon’s defensive staff he is able to bring with him
Avalos is the DC but they have 2 different Co-DCs. Joe Salave’a (run game coordinator/DL) & Keith Hayward (safeties). Additionally Ken Wilson (LBs) & Dante Williams (CBS) are VERY good recruiters. Getting 1 or even 2 of these guys would be huge IMO. I would imagine one of the “Co-DCs” would be interested in running his own defense if the money were right.

That was my thought.

Reactions: reagan21

The linebacker/ defense play at Oregon had been awesome. I d love if we could scope Ken Wilson, Keith Wayward, or any of those guys.

Who cares!!! Stop butting in a dudes finances.
Let's start a thread talking about how much rickyb55 makes as a garbage man.
Smh

Being he will be a public employee, all of the contract information will be released to the public at some point or another.

Avalos is a former Boise State guy. Lots of folks in Bronco Nation think very highly of him. I'll take their word for it, they have quite a rate of pumping out good coaches

Avalos is a former Boise State guy. Lots of folks in Bronco Nation think very highly of him. I'll take their word for it, they have quite a rate of pumping out good coaches

Avalos is the one guy we know isn't coming here. I’m curious to see who Mario is willing to let leave. I'm sure Knight will open up the check book for anyone Mario really wants to keep but getting 1 or 2 guys from that staff would be great.

Avalos is the one guy we know isn't coming here. I’m curious to see who Mario is willing to let leave. I'm sure Knight will open up the check book for anyone Mario really wants to keep but getting 1 or 2 guys from that staff would be great.

I actually wouldn't have minded Avalos for the HC gig.

Reactions: LocoRebel
I would like to see them hire Marcel Yates for defensive coordinator. He's a recruiter. Has been a coach around big time programs for awhile.

If you can get him as a position coach then I'm all for it. I just don't think it's realistic.

Possible.

Wasn't taking a shot at him, just that he's hit a rough patch of late. Might need a year or two to rebuild rep a bit.

Currently out of work. Might be willing to come in...

Next week or so will be interesting to watch and see what type of staff he puts together.

If Yates is going to come in as the DC, I'd rather try to keep Skipper. I don't see a difference, at least Skipper has familiarity with the players.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Yates was ok as BSU DC, but nothing special. Good recruiter. Don't know what he may have learned at ASU. His defenses there were certainly nothing special. Avalos certainly upgraded the position at BSU. Bring Yates in here as a position coach, DC only in a pinch.

You idiots are interested in information that is available to the general public with a quick google search! Why don't you mind your own business!

Tickets or season ticket holders (faithful fan pricing) can expect to see a 10-25% increase in comparable ticket packages. New season ticket holders and singe-game tickets will increase a whopping average 50%.

Future ticket prices beyond 2020 will increase again parallel to the coaching salaries.

Tickets or season ticket holders (faithful fan pricing) can expect to see a 10-25% increase in comparable ticket packages. New season ticket holders and singe-game tickets will increase a whopping average 50%.

Future ticket prices beyond 2020 will increase again parallel to the coaching salaries.

I was fine with the hike. Expected with new stadium.

I was fine with the hike. Expected with new stadium.

If we win, no one will complain. If not...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT