ADVERTISEMENT

Changing the culture

220reb

Rebel Legend
May 29, 2001
I believe coach is changing the culture by the type players that he's recruiting. I am amazed by this coaching staff not only to bring in higher level recruits but to sign them in the same week.

He is getting it done that's for sure. Interested to see the new strength and conditioning coach push these guys like they haven't been pushed before. Having watched Oregon this past season they were very physical in the trenches. We need that kind of mental and physical toughness. I want to see arroyo bring that to UNLV... That would be a culture change

How do you like me now?

desiree-reed-francois.jpg

How do you like me now?

desiree-reed-francois.jpg
No thanks I will pass. She still will have a backlash to deal with because of the Allegiant Stadium deal. It will be embarrassing for us to have to go back to Sam Boyd Stadium and play two games. Especially since the Raiders are paying us 3.5 Million to close the stadium in June

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
If Arroyo gets it done she will get a pass, because Football will bring in more money than basketball program, that's the key. Now it be great if Football, Hoops and Baseball could all be strong........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT