ADVERTISEMENT

CFN Ranking

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
The Reb’s are currently ranked 119 out of 130 teams. I don’t see how this is any progress with Sanchez. How many more years is he brokered in for?

There is definitely progress it might be slower than we might like but, progress non the less.
Year 1, 2 Wins / Year 2, 3 Wins and Year 3, 4 and possibly 5 or 6 Wins, before the season is over.

Reactions: Sam-I-am
The Reb’s are currently ranked 119 out of 130 teams. I don’t see how this is any progress with Sanchez. How many more years is he brokered in for?
I see that it doesn't look like much, but I haven't understood that. There are things that aren't leaps and bounds better than prior years, but there is certainly overall progress. At least how I see it. The teams the prior staff offered? Outside of Caleb Herring's incredible year, Hauck admin was possibly some of the worst teams fielded. And that year took 0-2 and losing handily to a team we should have beaten in the third game at halftime, or at least not gone down 21-0 to.

It's a slow process, and frankly, even if there wasn't progress, the program does have slight upward mobility on field, and a ton of off-field movement with facility and eventually stadium. No reason to make any change (Meaning head coach, not his assistants) until those are in place, and that's not even a necessity then... Money isn't right, program positioning isn't right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam-I-am
This crap is so disheartening.
I’ve seen the Rebs at the top of the basketball world.
By the end of my life I would love to see UNLV somewhat competitive in football.

This crap is so disheartening.
I’ve seen the Rebs at the top of the basketball world.
By the end of my life I would love to see UNLV somewhat competitive in football.
How was last night's game for Competitive ?

I think last night might have been Armani's coming out party! Looked like he might have turned the corner in his progress as a :football: passing QB.

There is definitely progress it might be slower than we might like but, progress non the less.
Year 1, 2 Wins / Year 2, 3 Wins and Year 3, 4 and possibly 5 or 6 Wins, before the season is over.

You got that a little wrong.. 1st year he won 3 games, Second year he won 4 games, and the 3rd year ...so far he is at 5 looking for the 6th.

I see that it doesn't look like much, but I haven't understood that. There are things that aren't leaps and bounds better than prior years, but there is certainly overall progress. ....

Just to be clear, I think that we are definitely leaps and bounds better as a rushing team. Probably just a leap better as an offense overall but there have been some freakish injuriies over the last couple of years.

Reactions: LocoRebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT