ADVERTISEMENT

BSU loses top WR

rebneck

Rebel Legend
May 29, 2001
You like a good train wreck? It's starting at Boise State. You can bet McAlister won't be the last to leave. That position is reserved for Avalos.

KTVB Sports

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Considering BSU gets $1.8 million extra every year from the MWC TV contract, you would think they could keep moving along at the top of the MWC, but it appears that since the Covid issues started they went into a decline along with poor coaching.

2020 5-2; 2021 7-5; 2022 10-4; 2023 4-5

I think the rats (figuratively since he is a very good player) are leaving the ship as it take on water and it will be a great time to get out of the MWC as a conference and join the new PAC. The only way to end the $1.8 million extra is to end the conference, and this is a perfect time for UNLV to be able to get out along with most of the rest of the MWC (I believe it would be best if they go as a group, but no clue how WSU and OSU feel about that).

He has more yards receiving than the next 3 receivers behind him. BSU could be in deep shit losing him and may struggle to have a break even season! Curious how it will impact their last 3 games of the regular season and maybe the entire season?

The only reason last year's record was as good as it was is because Koetter saved their bacon. He knew how to use QB Taylen Green. New OC Bush Hamdan is trying to make him something he's not and it's really caused a decline in his production. If Green and Ashton Jeanty don't hit the portal with McAlister a lot of people will be surprised.

The only reason last year's record was as good as it was is because Koetter saved their bacon. He knew how to use QB Taylen Green. New OC Bush Hamdan is trying to make him something he's not and it's really caused a decline in his production. If Green and Ashton Jeanty don't hit the portal with McAlister a lot of people will be surprised.
Crash and burn at Boise State and San Diego State is perfectly timed for the UNLV football resurrection!

Considering BSU gets $1.8 million extra every year from the MWC TV contract, you would think they could keep moving along at the top of the MWC, but it appears that since the Covid issues started they went into a decline along with poor coaching.

2020 5-2; 2021 7-5; 2022 10-4; 2023 4-5

I think the rats (figuratively since he is a very good player) are leaving the ship as it take on water and it will be a great time to get out of the MWC as a conference and join the new PAC. The only way to end the $1.8 million extra is to end the conference, and this is a perfect time for UNLV to be able to get out along with most of the rest of the MWC (I believe it would be best if they go as a group, but no clue how WSU and OSU feel about that).
Coug here. Some of us are coming around at the notion of "all or none" and the new PacWest or Pac-14. Others think we can poach the top teams. But the BSU phenomenon is going to ravage all of us less NIL endowed schools, IMHO. this guy clearly has a Power 5, NIL offer in hand

Coug here. Some of us are coming around at the notion of "all or none" and the new PacWest or Pac-14. Others think we can poach the top teams. But the BSU phenomenon is going to ravage all of us less NIL endowed schools, IMHO. this guy clearly has a Power 5, NIL offer in hand
You may be right, but if Boise State was winning and top of the conference, I doubt this announcement comes with 4 regular season games left.

You may be right, but if Boise State was winning and top of the conference, I doubt this announcement comes with 4 regular season games left.
I see it as a bold statement. You don't make that kind of announcement which impacts your team unless your conviction runs deep. He is not happy with that program. Just a hunch but he won't be the only one leaving for the same reasons. The portal opening Dec. 4th will be telling.

No. Our conference is governed by idiots.
Who are the governors that are idiots?
Seriously, The MWC teams are strong enough to withstand the waves.. Much stronger than the AAC because how much ACC lost this year. BSU foundation is weak but because of their success in football in the past, they are somehow appear like a strong program. Both Academically and financially, they appear to be a weak institution.

Last edited:
They're still favored by 25 over New Mexico
@ home to one of the worst NCCAF teams in FBS…playing like the worst NAIA team?

All that being said, I’d avoid that game like the plague…even though.i have a STRONG feeling they cover.

Time to remove all the Pac12 staff and replace them with the MWC staff that are worth keeping.
Oh Gawd yeah. Fire that POS Kliavkoff. That will happen as soon as WSU and OSU get control (next legal battle coming Nov 14. In Whitman County, aka Pullman). With a Coug judge. Wonder how that will go......

And yes, Gloria Navarez will be the new Pac-14/PacWest Commissioner. She's pretty cute too. Hey, I am a mature guy, I like older women. Although I guess she is younger than me.

I was telling the tales over on Wazzu Watch, wish some more of you would meander over.

Went to a Montana game once many years ago (no, we aren't going to decline into the Big Sky). But it was a great time. Fun at the bars on Friday, great gameday tailgate.

Same with a trip to Boise State (in 1998?) Never been there before. Campy but fun atmosphere with that stupid Donkey patrolling the sidelines. Then Humping Hanna's Saturday night downtown. Near closing time, this honey came up and asked me to dance. Desperately wanted to, but my then wifey was shooting dagger eyes at her and me. Like that scene from Yellowstone.

F-ing classic.

We also went to Reno in the 90's. Dive stadium, but beer in the stands.

So yeah, fun times could be had. F-the NIL and all that shit.

I think Cougs and Beavs would fit right in, land grant U's and all. Where we probably should have been all along.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh Gawd yeah. Fire that POS Kliavkoff. That will happen as soon as WSU and OSU get control (next legal battle coming Nov 14. In Whitman County, aka Pullman). With a Coug judge. Wonder how that will go......

And yes, Gloria Navarez will be the new Pac-14/PacWest Commissioner. She's pretty cute too. Hey, I am a mature guy, I like older women.
Pullman, WA is like in the Arctic Tundra. Any kind of female will do?

Pullman, WA is like in the Arctic Tundra. Any kind of female will do?
As opposed to what - Wyoming or CSU? (weather wise)

And there are lots of hot women of all ages at WSU and Pullman. Maybe not hookers and strippers like Vegas. Nice, clean, demure ladies.

As opposed to what - Wyoming or CSU? (weather wise)

And there are lots of hot women of all ages at WSU and Pullman. Maybe not hookers and strippers like Vegas. Nice, clean, demure ladies.
Heffers, yes...demure my ass. More like well insulated heffer.
Man, if Wazzu and UNLV ever be in the same conference and you get to spend some real time in Vegas...you are going to jissed all over yourself just walking in the supermarket.

Heffers, yes...demure my ass. More like well insulated heffer.
Man, if Wazzu and UNLV ever be in the same conference and you get to spend some real time in Vegas...you are going to jissed all over yourself just walking in the supermarket.
I don't like you much. Gloria is an attractive lady. And no, I don't care for glitzed up hookers. Probably diseased as well. And you spelled Heifers wrong.

Reactions: rebneck
heh heh. Good one bud. You I like. Moo!
Yo Hannibal Lecter, step into human realm and leave the cows alone.
San Diego State have a whale vagina if that what you like. A little Beavers and whale vagina size Cougars is perfect for a new conference. I'll f*ck them all...

And yes, Gloria Navarez will be the new Pac-14/PacWest Commissioner. She's pretty cute too. Hey, I am a mature guy, I like older women. Although I guess she is younger than me.

I was telling the tales over on Wazzu Watch, wish some more of you would meander over.

Went to a Montana game once many years ago (no, we aren't going to decline into the Big Sky). But it was a great time. Fun at the bars on Friday, great gameday tailgate.

Same with a trip to Boise State (in 1998?) Never been there before. Campy but fun atmosphere with that stupid Donkey patrolling the sidelines. Then Humping Hanna's Saturday night downtown. Near closing time, this honey came up and asked me to dance. Desperately wanted to, but my then wifey was shooting dagger eyes at her and me. Like that scene from Yellowstone.

F-ing classic.

We also went to Reno in the 90's. Dive stadium, but beer in the stands.

So yeah, fun times could be had. F-the NIL and all that shit.

I think Cougs and Beavs would fit right in, land grant U's and all. Where we probably should have been all along.
That's good stuff! You'll fit in quite well around here, even if you're supporting the wrong team, LOL. Yeah, you'd be best off just to avoid Reno altogether, unless you're looking for meth or $0.10 blackjack.

Hopefully the upcoming meeting with the PAC goes well and WSU/OSU can determine the best path forward.

That's good stuff! You'll fit in quite well around here, even if you're supporting the wrong team, LOL. Yeah, you'd be best off just to avoid Reno altogether, unless you're looking for meth or $0.10 blackjack.

Hopefully the upcoming meeting with the PAC goes well and WSU/OSU can determine the best path forward.
Shit, when I am drunk I will post the full story of my ill-fated trip to watch us play CSU in the season opener. Crib notes version: Got as far as Dillon, MT. In hindsight I actually took a wrong turn - Dillon was not the correct turn. Would have ended up in Pocatello, ID. Tripped on my dog at a random park, lost my wallet. Stranded in Dillon with no money, gas or credit card. I didn't eat for 2 days. Had no money! Narrowly escaped a DWI, thank you Montana cops. Dog helped out - what were they going to do with her?

A buddy finally Western Unioned me some money for gas. limped back home. Funny how those Montana drivers blow by you at 80+ when you are in the right lane going 55 to nurse the truck and camper along to save on gas. Needless to say I did not make it to Fort Collins.

I'm flying next time.....

• Haha
All this back and forth so I had to look her up. I don't mind older women but Yikes. 😬
Seriously? I guess when you have hundreds of thousands of brainless strippers and hookers to choose from you get spoiled. Better make sure you put on two condoms, and a third for your tongue. Just sayin'. :)

Seriously? I guess when you have hundreds of thousands of brainless strippers and hookers to choose from you get spoiled. Better make sure you put on two condoms, and a third for your tongue. Just sayin'. :)

What stripper hurt you man? You sound really bitter.

That picture is even worse than the ones I found but it's ok. To each their own. It's not like it really matters.

What stripper hurt you man? You sound really bitter.

That picture is even worse than the ones I found but it's ok. To each their own. It's not like it really matters.
Too funny. I like (some of) you guys. my Cougs are too bummed out to be any fun. I have always found that the Ok looking ones appreciate it more.

and no strippers hurt me. A few others did but I ain't going there.

Shit, when I am drunk I will post the full story of my ill-fated trip to watch us play CSU in the season opener. Crib notes version: Got as far as Dillon, MT. In hindsight I actually took a wrong turn - Dillon was not the correct turn. Would have ended up in Pocatello, ID. Tripped on my dog at a random park, lost my wallet. Stranded in Dillon with no money, gas or credit card. I didn't eat for 2 days. Had no money! Narrowly escaped a DWI, thank you Montana cops. Dog helped out - what were they going to do with her?

A buddy finally Western Unioned me some money for gas. limped back home. Funny how those Montana drivers blow by you at 80+ when you are in the right lane going 55 to nurse the truck and camper along to save on gas. Needless to say I did not make it to Fort Collins.

Wow, that's quite a trip. LOL at tripping on your dog and losing your wallet. Sounds like a good adventure though that makes for a good lifelong story to tell

What da hell? Getting stranded in Brokeback country is dangerous unless you swing that way. TMI dude...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT