ADVERTISEMENT

Boyd out for Season

rebelbuck

Retired Number
Aug 14, 2007
Boyd will miss the last 2 games with a broken arm suffered in the game. Just reported by Kevin Bollinger.

Stevenson, Trosclair, Flowers will have to grow up fast these last few weeks . Holt Kanteman and Price will need to make the plays that come their way as well . Probably lean a little more to the run game as well.

I saw that left arm limping. Wow, what a sport. Get well Devonte, you got my respect. Wow. Played with a broken arm???

Boyd will miss the last 2 games with a broken arm suffered in the game. Just reported by Kevin Bollinger.

Stevenson, Trosclair, Flowers will have to grow up fast these last few weeks . Holt Kanteman and Price will need to make the plays that come their way as well . Probably lean a little more to the run game as well.
Wow. His team was absolutely decimated by injuries this year.

decimated means everything is gone, but from what I have seen we may have a bunch of freshmen that are ready to reload!

Before this season, I was saying that the receiving corps could have been one of the best in UNLV history, but obviously that didn't come to fruition with all of them getting hurt. It would be really great to see this group of receivers come back healthy and play a healthy season in 2017 (knock on wood).

Assuming that Boyd comes back for his senior season, we'd have:
  • Sr. Devonte Boyd
  • Jr. Kendal Keys
  • Soph. Brandon Presley
  • Soph. Darren Woods Jr.
  • Soph. Mekhi Stevenson
  • Soph. Elijah Trosclair
Add a couple incoming freshmen to that group and it will be very talented, experienced, and deep.

Fresh off his redshirt season, Andre Collins, Jr., as well. And, I know he's a convert, you can't forget about Jericho Flowers. After the game he had, he's a WR. No longer a converted defenseman.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Before this season, I was saying that the receiving corps could have been one of the best in UNLV history, but obviously that didn't come to fruition with all of them getting hurt. It would be really great to see this group of receivers come back healthy and play a healthy season in 2017 (knock on wood).

Assuming that Boyd comes back for his senior season, we'd have:
  • Sr. Devonte Boyd
  • Jr. Kendal Keys
  • Soph. Brandon Presley
  • Soph. Darren Woods Jr.
  • Soph. Mekhi Stevenson
  • Soph. Elijah Trosclair
Add a couple incoming freshmen to that group and it will be very talented, experienced, and deep.

The only real question marks will be Woods and Keyes and how their rehab goes. I think both should be back barring any setbacks.

I think Boyd stays another year, but just a guess.

Reactions: RebelinWA
Depending on Time frame of recovery, I think his status would depend a lot on work-outs , pro day etc. I of course would love to have him back but if he gets good feedback and has a chance good for him.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT