ADVERTISEMENT

Boxing Thread

I think Wilder is damaged goods after the last fight. This could be a brutal ass whooping he takes. Fury is going to punish him and hopefully the ref stops it before it gets too bad because after the last fight no one from his corner will throw in the towel.

I think so too.

I still think he could be dangerous early. He has power..

But if Fury gets through three/four rounds, I think he breaks Wilder down..

Have you guys heard of Dofu Sports App on your iPhone or Android

streams directly to your phone. It’s pretty awesome. I’m done paying for ppv or sporting events.

That fight was insane!!

best heavyweight fight I’ve seen in a long time.

they were killing each other with crazy shots.

I would like to see Wilder and Joshua. Not sure who can challenge Fury right now.

I would like to see Wilder and Joshua. Not sure who can challenge Fury right now.
They can make Usyk vs Fury..

Usyk is a cruiserweight. He fought last week but didn’t bother to catch the fight.

Wilder went out on his shield. I would also like to see him fight Joshua..

I think Wilder is damaged goods now.

He's the same fighter at 40+ fights as he was at 10 fights. He honestly hasn't really improved or developed his game at all.

He's taken a beating in his last two fights.

He'll always be dangerous with his power and Joshua's chin is a little suspect, so he'd be a live underdog in that fight.

He'd have huge size advantage over Usyk...Might be able to beat the smaller man.

I think Usyk is Fury's next fight.

Wilder definitely needed more tools in his toolbox...

As for Fury...he's kinda like Klitschko now where he doesn't have many credible opponents left. Usyk won't last long against him I think. Joshua has really stalled out as a fighter, and won't be much of an issue for Fury either. I think Fury's legacy will be like Klitschko's in a way. People will call him a boring fighter as he keeps winning matches, but technically, he's probably one of the best of all time.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Wilder definitely needed more tools in his toolbox...

As for Fury...he's kinda like Klitschko now where he doesn't have many credible opponents left. Usyk won't last long against him I think. Joshua has really stalled out as a fighter, and won't be much of an issue for Fury either. I think Fury's legacy will be like Klitschko's in a way. People will call him a boring fighter as he keeps winning matches, but technically, he's probably one of the best of all time.

He's awkwardly effective.

He's size helps.

He isn't a huge puncher, but punches hard enough.

Not great handspeed, but makes up for it with good timing

You're correct with Wilder. He's never added anything to his game. Sa.e fighter now at 40 fights as he was at the 10 fight point in his career.

Fury vs Joshua...Joshua has good speed, can box, power.. Chin a bit suspect. He got bullied a bit by a smaller guy in Usyk, so Fury could do the same. That said, Joshua like Wilder would be dangerous early in the fight.

I like Usyk, but think he's too small for Fury.

Klitchko comparison is pretty spot on.

Reactions: RebelSoldat
Herring vs Shakir Stevensen for you broke boxing heads such as myself.

Oooof….Caleb Plant vs Alvarez tomorrow..who you got?

Winner is Undisputed I think at 168.

I’ll try to send a stream tomorrow Saturday.

Canelo seems to be out of challenges, he's already just about cleaned out 168. What's next for him? Benavidez, go up to 175 and fight Beterbiev, call up Charlo from 160, go to heavyweight and challenge Usyk?

Reactions: RebelScrub
Crawford vs Porter..

who you guys got?

I think Bud finishes him off in the later rounds..10??

I’ll try to find a link for tonight

Reactions: LuvMeSomeRebs
I am going with Porter by SD but don’t rule out a draw. This will be a very competitive fight and Crawford has not been pushed like he will in this one.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Lomanchenko vs Commey. Who you guys got?

I still think Loma is a phenomenal boxer and he started out too slowly against Teofimo. Fun boxer to watch. He’s maxed out at 135..

I’ll probably fish for a stream for you guys

I’m telling ya, Dofu sports app is great!

I’m telling ya, Dofu sports app is great!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT