ADVERTISEMENT

Bookworm, RWAC?

Sorry bookworm, ironically my movie guy lives in Florida too..hope he didn’t go to sleep.

OMGosh no. I hardly drink at all now. About 2-3 glasses of red wine a WEEK. I took a full year off from drinking - I used to drink a bottle of Vodka EVERYDAY !!! Go look at my "SICK-LIFE" reel on instagram.....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
OMGosh no. I hardly drink at all now. About 2-3 glasses of red wine a WEEK. I took a full year off from drinking - I used to drink a bottle of Vodka EVERYDAY !!! Go look at my "SICK-LIFE" reel on instagram.....

Bro, you look fantastic!!! I’m really proud of you. I got diagnosed with high blood pressure and crap. I ballooned to 170 ish..I’m signing up at the gym. This weight I accumulated ain’t gonna just go back down by itself.

Total inspiration dude!!

Bro..Amsterdam really freakin sucks. 80 million dollar budget? Where’d the money go?

probably the worst movie, I have ever seen in my life.

avoid like the plague.

Bro..Amsterdam really freakin sucks. 80 million dollar budget? Where’d the money go?

probably the worst movie, I have ever seen in my life.

avoid like the plague.
That site is my go-to when i cant find better streams. Been using it for some time. Everything is on it!
Dude…the trick is to not click on those stupid ads. What are vpns??

adblock kills most of them thankfully, tho sometimes you need to turn it off a sec if they have a rolling ad that needs to play for the play button.

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
Scrub, there a website you can get "all the movies" with no commercial. If you have a non Apple appliance . I download on my Sony TV with Amazon fire stick. If you find it, the first movie is Halloween Ends.
Regular live tv have too much commercials. Freevee is all free.The movies channels is NOT with freevee. Your new TV should be to tell you ....****ing TV.

Scrub, there a website you can get "all the movies" with no commercial. If you have a non Apple appliance . I download on my Sony TV with Amazon fire stick. If you find it, the first movie is Halloween Ends.
If you find the website, LOU is my favorite movie

Hahha..I really like the first 2 movies. Believe it or not, I want to see them in order.

Really crazy, cause I was dancing with 4 women from Canada and 1 of the chicks looked exactly like the older version of Jaime “man” Lee Curtis. I was half barfing to myself and having a good time.

Oh yeah..I used to have a Sony flatscreen. Piece of shit overheated and had to pay 80 bucks for the replacement bulb.

I definitely need to get the firestick.

Kodi boxes..lol good times

Crap, I’m an apple guy. I don’t have a PC anymore.

Bro, you look fantastic!!! I’m really proud of you. I got diagnosed with high blood pressure and crap. I ballooned to 170 ish..I’m signing up at the gym. This weight I accumulated ain’t gonna just go back down by itself.

Total inspiration dude!!
this is the msg - Thanks Scrub - I never though I would get down below 160 - unless I was sick but its a cool feeling brother. If you need anything hit me up - thank you very much for your kind words - it means a lot 🙏

I've hated on Apple since 1985.
Well I’ve had both my entire life. Had a 386 SX back in 1991. A couple of Sony Laptops 2010 to 2015. IThe Sonys were f’n troopers.
Had a dell XPS in 2005.

Then a certain friend helped me get an Asus laptop in 2017. That thing was AWESOME. Played GTA online with no glitches.

I took a computer class back 1995 and there’s this thing called Moore’s law which states that computer processor’s get old every 2 years or something so..that computer that you get, is obsolete give or take..

Well I’ve had both my entire life. Had a 386 SX back in 1991. A couple of Sony Laptops 2010 to 2015. IThe Sonys were f’n troopers.
Had a dell XPS in 2005.

Then a certain friend helped me get an Asus laptop in 2017. That thing was AWESOME. Played GTA online with no glitches.

I took a computer class back 1995 and there’s this thing called Moore’s law which states that computer processor’s get old every 2 years or something so..that computer that you get, is obsolete give or take..
Depends on the motherboard really. You can swap out and upgrade to an extent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT