ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Huggins and SDSU

bcvegaspt

Bench warmer
Staff
Feb 26, 2005
Twelfth seat if I'm lucky
Starting to mirror each other. Sad to see.

I’m a big Huggins fan and respect SDSU’s consistency ruling our league but neither are handling things well.

I hope that Huggins drama is just a temporary bump in the road but also hope that SDSU drops to the Sunbelt Conference.

Starting to mirror each other. Sad to see.

I’m a big Huggins fan and respect SDSU’s consistency ruling our league but neither are handling things well.

I hope that Huggins drama is just a temporary bump in the road but also hope that SDSU drops to the Sunbelt Conference.
I’m a Huggins fan too … but if he needs the money, he managed his life wrong financially. And if he wants to come back because he still has that fire burning … he should have thought of that before making the same mistakes over and over, especially since his solution was very simple. Make a call. Seriously, call Uber. I think he could afford the $50 round trip.

I think everything closes at 8 pm in West Virginia..

The Mayor of any town he was drinking in would pick Huggins up personally. That's how big he is/was back there.

Even as recently as the Pitino issues a coach could get over them since the internet/social apps weren't then what they are now. The world doesn't like heroes anymore. As soon as you achieve (ex - Musk), society looks for your flaws.

This is all self-inflicted so I'm blaming nobody but Huggins. He is solely to blame for his getting let go and for any bad press he receives from here on out. He still retained fans after his DUI but now some are questioning him. His legacy won't be revered in WV like a Tark is here. He's tarnishing that each time he's bringing publicity upon himself.

That being said, let's hope that SDSU has to pay a fee to remain in the MWC and agree to an exorbitant amount to leave someday. Aren't the meetings to decide their fate next week sometime?

The Mayor of any town he was drinking in would pick Huggins up personally. That's how big he is/was back there.

Even as recently as the Pitino issues a coach could get over them since the internet/social apps weren't then what they are now. The world doesn't like heroes anymore. As soon as you achieve (ex - Musk), society looks for your flaws.

This is all self-inflicted so I'm blaming nobody but Huggins. He is solely to blame for his getting let go and for any bad press he receives from here on out. He still retained fans after his DUI but now some are questioning him. His legacy won't be revered in WV like a Tark is here. He's tarnishing that each time he's bringing publicity upon himself.

That being said, let's hope that SDSU has to pay a fee to remain in the MWC and agree to an exorbitant amount to leave someday. Aren't the meetings to decide their fate next week sometime?
I believe I read they are meeting on the 17th.

Mark Few was another recent DUI. He kept his job but he had to do a breath analyzer to start his vehicle. Dumb.

I think Bob thinks- he doesn't care what people thinks - the politically correct world can kiss his ass.

So what he ties one back ever decade or so and drives himself home and gets caught - meanwhile he knows cops - politicians and sheriffs who do the same thing nightly in that country and get away with it with impunity - All in all- the order of the Universe is out of whack as far as he is concerned - Cant say as though I disagree with him

I think Bob thinks- he doesn't care what people thinks - the politically correct world can kiss his ass.

So what he ties one back ever decade or so and drives himself home and gets caught - meanwhile he knows cops - politicians and sheriffs who do the same thing nightly in that country and get away with it with impunity - All in all- the order of the Universe is out of whack as far as he is concerned - Cant say as though I disagree with him
Well, you’re right about that. Accountability is so low, decency even lower. Lots of people can get away whatever they want right now. The judicial system seems … just way the hell off. But all the branches do and the agencies are probably worse.

What a time. Bizzaro world.

He really had a beast of a team set for the upcoming season, just guessing the regrets starting to sink in. If he really was committed to getting himself better this isn't the way to publicly start out out doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT