ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest choke...

That was insane. I went in the garage thinking game over. Walk back inside an MSU dudes are celebrating.

Lot of crazy stuff this week/weekend. Boise getting slaughtered, Ole Miss losing to Memphis, Stanford killing UCLA. Wyoming was beating Reno last score I saw.

That was insane. I went in the garage thinking game over. Walk back inside an MSU dudes are celebrating.

Lot of crazy stuff this week/weekend. Boise getting slaughtered, Ole Miss losing to Memphis, Stanford killing UCLA. Wyoming was beating Reno last score I saw.
That Memphis team is legit. They have an awesome qb that can throw and run. Wyoming beating Reno could put their coach in a hotseat.

That Memphis team is legit. They have an awesome qb that can throw and run. Wyoming beating Reno could put their coach in a hotseat.
No doubt about Memphis. Qb is really good. Still a surprising score. I thought Memphis could put points up but didn't think defensively they could hold up.

Reno coach's seat already a little warm. Not sure Reno can afford to buy him out so they may have to ride this out. I hope they can keep him on forever, the program has been trending down since he took over.

Last edited:
The catch by the Stanford player was the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while and then I watched the UM-MSU game. Haha

No doubt about Memphis. Qb is really good. Still a surprising score. I thought Memphis could put points up but didn't think defensively they could hold up.

Reno coach's seat already a little warm. Not sure Reno can afford to buy him out so they may have to ride this out. I hope they can keep him on forever, the program has been trending down since he took over.
Reno lost : ) Elko College can't be too happy with their team right now. They might need to prop up Ault again.

Talking about Reno here! A guy at my work is already talking about him.
Its funny that anybody from Reno would be talking about Ault at this point for a couple of reasons. His age first, but probably more importantly. Ault left on somewhat bad terms with Reno.He had the same gripes that Hauck and Sanford both had about a lack of financial support for football. Ault felt like he had done enough to warrant some facility upgrades and major renovations to Mackie stadium.

Chris Ault despite terrible facilities and a small population base for recruiting was able to build a pretty good football program. I despise all things Reno but Chris Ault was a phenomenal football coach.

Sorry didn't mean to thread jack.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT