ADVERTISEMENT

Belton is gone

Good luck to him. Whoever comes in will have the opportunity to take advantage of the new facility and really put a mark on the program. Hope we continue to see the workout intensity and energy at Practice/Games.

That sucks. Loved his philosophy of team building thru strength training. It is a shame we couldn't do something to keep him. Heard he was going back to USC as an Assistant Strength coach. Wonder what it took to take him away.

Last edited:
I know, but when I've talked to him he was so excited about what he & CTS could do at UNLV and the chance to do it his way & how he wasn't given the freedom to implement his vision where he was at. I thought he was someone who had bought in but I guess everyone has a price. Can't blame him. This is a huge loss for the program in my IMHO.

Reactions: mvvsmith
That sucks. Loved his philosophy of team building thru strength training. It is a shame we couldn't do something to keep him. Heard he was going back to USC as an Assistant Strength coach. Wonder what it took to take him away.
I heard, with the new (since he was last there) staff, he'll have more freedom to implement some of the things he wants to do. He was on a shorter leash on his last tour at SC. I guess UNLV was his proving ground, and I think he did a great job. We not only need a new S&C coach, but a new hype guy, as well!

Anyone know anything about the guy? This is a good pick up, I am assuming

There is literally nothing for Eaton's bio on the official site. He must be just breaking in and is still too green to have his own program. Wouldn't be surprised to see him stay in his current role.

There is literally nothing for Eaton's bio on the official site. He must be just breaking in and is still too green to have his own program. Wouldn't be surprised to see him stay in his current role.

Latest is there won't be any other changes to staff. So I think he sticks around as an assistant.

Oh wow! Looks qualified enough. Always love to see that NFL experience. Even if he didn't play, he knows how they train.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT