ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Games

chitownrebel

NBA Draft Pick
Jan 11, 2005
Scores, what is the atmosphere like at the games this year? When I was a student, we used to have about 100 strong chanting and heckling the entire game. It was fun because every comment could be heard.

I'll never forget in 2003 when we played the College of Charleston and Matt Lauderdale, their catcher, had a sister. She just happened to be the red haired girl on temptation island who slept with everyone. He went like 0-21 in that series.

I'm going to hit up some baseball games this year, but will probably have to work my way down with the students to heckle. Is there any of that going on this year?

I haven't been to a game this year yet so I can't comment on it. I've watched every game from the online link besides the last two (UNLV basketball game and busy Sunday) but I know we had 1k for the first game which is nice. They don't post attendance totals anywhere I can find and from watching the feed online it looks like decent crowds.

I'll be there for the Arizona series for sure, both games. Let me know if you'll be there or anyone else for that matter.
This post was edited on 2/28 10:55 PM by ScoresMan

Attendance can still be found on unlvrebels.com on the bottom of the box score. 447 for game 2 on the 26th

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT