ADVERTISEMENT

Articles

The two clips that was shown, Woodard in both of them. How? Long pass, short pass.

I think he has a good shot, as well as Catalon, RW, Baldwin, Oliver, etc. We have a great group right now
I think Jackson and a few of those will be late round flyers. Catalon I think will be drafted higher but maybe they see Jackson as a Luke Kuechly type as the game telecast said and he too goes higher. Tedy Brushi similar type as well.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
RWIII is could change a team. He have a different speeds that I cannot understand. Matrix like blur. It is like his lateral movements is faster than anything we can see. His forward speed is fastttt as hell but his lateral movements is faster.

Last edited:
I think he has a good shot, as well as Catalon, RW, Baldwin, Oliver, etc. We have a great group right now
I thought there was just no chance after last season. He just didn't have the size. But he bulked up a lot after last season and seems even faster. The broadcast though he was similar to Luke Kuechly (sp?) which is both a great comparison and extremely high praise.
But I can see it now.

I thought there was just no chance after last season. He just didn't have the size. But he bulked up a lot after last season and seems even faster. The broadcast though he was similar to Luke Kuechly (sp?) which is both a great comparison and extremely high praise.
But I can see it now.
Size seems to matter less at LB in the NFL now as they have so many hybrids if you have speed you can get drafted at the position. But his speed isn't high end. I think the comparison to Luke (and why I brought up Bruschi) is they play faster than their speed because of how quick they are to read and react. He is a smart player with very good instincts. Plays hard all the time too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT