ADVERTISEMENT

Arroyo OC at Miami?

I am sure they will still need to pay for the portion of the buyout if it is above the amount he will get at U of Miami.

We were paying him 75% of his salary until he took another job. That was part of his buyout.

If I were a QB or WR I would never consider playing for Mario Cristobal and Arroyo as his OC, we've seen this before. If I were a RB or OL Miami would be a good place to go.

Reactions: lobbybuu
If I were a QB or WR I would never consider playing for Mario Cristobal and Arroyo as his OC, we've seen this before. If I were a RB or OL Miami would be a good place to go.
I remember the first time you posted about Arroyo when he was hired here, you said that most at Oregon wouldn’t miss him and he was about to get fired there. Oh if we could only go back in time and hire someone like Odom 3 years ago!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I remember the first time you posted about Arroyo when he was hired here, you said that most at Oregon wouldn’t miss him and he was about to get fired there. Oh if we could only go back in time and hire someone like Odom 3 years ago!
This guy spoke the truth..and some of us didn’t want to believe it.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
What pays more a college OC job or NFL QB Coach? I know Tim Hauck preferred coaching in the NFL over college ball.

I think Arroyo is better suited for the NFL, where he has worked before. His preferred offense is pretty much an NFL style of offense, that needs it to be a full time job to fully grasp it, at least that's what it seems to me. Though he is a good recruiter. He has recruited the best rated classes over the past 30 years.

I think Arroyo is better suited for the NFL, where he has worked before. His preferred offense is pretty much an NFL style of offense, that needs it to be a full time job to fully grasp it, at least that's what it seems to me. Though he is a good recruiter. He has recruited the best rated classes over the past 30 years.
3 straight plays up the middle against Reno to give them the ball back?

That’s not suited anywhere on any level.

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
We would've needed a AD that wasn't friends with him and didn't need to give him job because of it. She did alot of disservice to the university in so many ways in her hiring at premier positions. But them compared to her predecessor it didn't look so bad at the time

Reactions: RRebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT