ADVERTISEMENT

Archive basketball games

Corethor4

6th man
Dec 28, 2015
Does anyone have any games recorded from the 1997-1999 the old wac days? Here’s just a few I’m looking for thank you

Unlv @ Kansas 11/21/97
Unlv @ USC 12/2/97
Unlv @ Rhode Island 12/13/97
Unlv vs Syracuse 12/20/97
Unlv vs UCLA 12/27/97
Unlv @ New Mexico 1/15/98

Unlv vs Kansas 11/27/98
Unlv vs Cincinnati 12/19/98
unlv @ TCU 1/23/99
Unlv vs smu 2/20/99
Unlv vs TCU 2/22/99
Unlv @ Nebraska 3/10/99 NIT

I think we lost every single one of those games. I'm still trying to shake the nightmares of Kenyon Martin throwing it down on us after a turnover. Oh, and the Donovan Stewart - Paul Pierce matchup.

I think we lost every single one of those games. I'm still trying to shake the nightmares of Kenyon Martin throwing it down on us after a turnover. Oh, and the Donovan Stewart - Paul Pierce matchup.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Who wants to watch THAT You forgot Carter from Hawaii , Sasser from SMU, Douglas for NM. Franklin for SDSU. Please add on. The first 2 OWNED UNLV. The other 2 gave us issues also. There are more but we saw them 2-3 times a year. I still remember Vaguely thou. Carter hitting a game winner against us in the WAC tournament i THINK and telling the crowd to be quite. I think Sasser did it also.

I have all the winning games I’m just trying to complete the games I’m missing I don’t care if we lost or not it’s history. At this point it doesn’t matter if we won or not

Reactions: RebelScrub
All I need is Jeryl Sasser bringing up the court dribbling between his legs..

Not sure if Marion was supposed to guard him or not...

Forgot to mention Georgetown they won that one. But really when the last time we had Cincinnati and Syracuse come into the Thomas & Mack in the same season. And Rhode Island has Lamar Odom. When’s the last time we went to Kansas I can’t remeber. Billy Tubbs teams were fun to watch at TCU we beat them. So there’s plenty of reasons I’d like to get my hands on those games. We were within 5-6 points at Kansas until the very end then they pulled away big but the final isn’t a true representation of how good the game was. Idk I like the old espn productions I find them to be a treat. I Love 90s basketball period

I remember the Georgetown game. Me and RebelLuv sitting next to this GT fan/douche flexing his tattoo and talking shit. Up till we took the lead. He got up walked out and we never saw him again. Such satisfaction!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Who wants to watch THAT You forgot Carter from Hawaii , Sasser from SMU, Douglas for NM. Franklin for SDSU. Please add on. The first 2 OWNED UNLV. The other 2 gave us issues also. There are more but we saw them 2-3 times a year. I still remember Vaguely thou. Carter hitting a game winner against us in the WAC tournament i THINK and telling the crowd to be quite. I think Sasser did it also.

I think Sasser was the one saying 'This is OUR house' when they beat us in the WAC tournament. I never cussed so loudly in my life yelling at Bayno to put Greedy back on that jackass.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I think Sasser was the one saying 'This is OUR house' when they beat us in the WAC tournament. I never cussed so loudly in my life yelling at Bayno to put Greedy back on that jackass.
I’m a very mellow person most of the time. That being said, when we play a team that I hate or a player that I hated the absolute worst comes out of me.

Jeryl Sasser might have been the most bad-ass player that ever faced a Rebel team post Tark. A ferocious competitor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT