ADVERTISEMENT

Any tailgating pictures?

Share. Love to see some.
Temptation Island Dance GIF by USA Network

Which pic? It's a short ribs. Or the bones that peeled off. We cooked the opossum earlier.
When I lived in Alabama I had a Possum getting into my garbage can. I shot the Possum and my wife got after me to eat anything I killed. I barbequed the possum and decided I'd eat it if my dog would eat it. It smelled good while it cooked and I had my courage worked up to eat it. But my dog wouldn't touch it - and he would eat nearly anything. He was the best dog ever.

When I lived in Alabama I had a Possum getting into my garbage can. I shot the Possum and my wife got after me to eat anything I killed. I barbequed the possum and decided I'd eat it if my dog would eat it. It smelled good while it cooked and I had my courage worked up to eat it. But my dog wouldn't touch it - and he would eat nearly anything. He was the best dog ever.
That and racoon are probably the only two animals I have not eaten.

Edit: wild animals. No domesticated proteins for me.

Which pic? It's a short ribs. Or the bones that peeled off. We cooked the opossum earlier.
Your picture. in the corner right below the peppers. I was kidding of course but tell me that doesn't look like a small animal. Little ears and everything.

That said, all of the pictures look great. Buuuut, do you all get your cholesterol checked ever? Yowser.

Your picture. in the corner right below the peppers. I was kidding of course but tell me that doesn't look like a small animal. Little ears and everything.

That said, all of the pictures look great. Buuuut, do you all get your cholesterol checked ever? Yowser.

I eat keto centric diet (started about 15 years) Mon-Fri. No alcohol except on weekends. I make up for previous five days 🙂. Weekends eat what I want. Eat eggs daily. Consume healthy fats. All the supposed things that raise cholesterol and make you fat.

Cholesterol excellent. Blood pressure great. Blood sugar levels excellent. Weigh less now at 50 then I did in my mid 30s.

Stopped listening to doctors about nutrition advice. Best decision I ever made. Rant over.

Yeah looking at picture maybe a chipmunk?

But definitely beef short ribs marinaded in a dry herb chimchuri..We're fancy like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: RebelinWA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT