ADVERTISEMENT

Any Game Stream or TV for UNLV vs Hawaii tonight ?

RJ says Armani returns?

Available on the Stadium app for free. It now (finally) has a cast feature. So any chromecast device will be able to put it on your TV. Watched the basketball game that way last night.

Reactions: JAGERVEGAS
So I have the Stadium App on and I am watching kick boxing. Is that what is on now or am I doing something wrong?

Are we trying to set a record for the highest amount of bone-headed plays in one half of football? Running into the return man on a punt and then defensive offside AND pass interference on the same play. WOW.

I had to download the watch stadium app and sign up for free trial to see the game. Watching on my iPhone

This game only available on mobile devices.

If you have an appple tv, you can stream your phone to your tv - look for the AirPlay button.

I had to download the watch stadium app and sign up for free trial to see the game. Watching on my iPhone

The UNLV game is actually a free event so you can just bypass the sign up process if that was deterring anyone that was interested in watching it.

You have to give credit to Stadium Sports this feed via app through my Appletv is really good. The play by play is awesome too.

It's absolutely MADDENING to me that we don't EVER blitz on critical, obvious, passing plays. We stop UH to cause 4th and 5 and UH goes for it. OBVIOUS pass. What does UNLV do? rushes three dudes and allows UH QB to just sit back and pick his receiver. Any other decent team would have press covered and blitzed the house on that play to give the QB zero time to make a decision.

Reactions: Rashanir
...and now the freshman QB from UH comes in and absolutely shreds the porous UNLV secondary to throw a 65 yard TD pass on his FIRST THROW OF THE GAME. Oh, and then throws a pass for a good two-point conversion. LOL.

Close game but Rogers completed only 33% of his passes for the game. An option passer is easy to game plan if the team using him won't commit to the option.
The first half was good.

Does this really surprise you? For whatever reason, the dude can't pass. Guess Cal saw something wanting to make him a receiver.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT