ADVERTISEMENT

Another new QB offer

As long as you’re dual threat you don’t need the QB to run a lot. You need the defense to plan as if you could take off. It keeps perimeter defensive players honest.

Jalen Hurts COULD run it 20 times/game. He’s more selective but it’s in the defense’s mind on every drop back.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
As long as you’re dual threat you don’t need the QB to run a lot. You need the defense to plan as if you could take off. It keeps perimeter defensive players honest.

Jalen Hurts COULD run it 20 times/game. He’s more selective but it’s in the defense’s mind on every drop back.
Is he dual threat? I don't know much about him. He isn't real high up in the portal ratings at rivals.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Stats don't show him running the ball much.
Sometimes you don’t need to, seems he doesn’t have happy feet and trusts his arm.

I love our staff and wish I could be in these scouting meetings looking for the next diamond in the rough. Obviously Marion is casting a wide net but this quarterback isn’t going to be fazed by better competition at this level. He passed the eyeball test vs North Carolina even though they got smoked.

Interesting offer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT