ADVERTISEMENT

An entire day

WarthogRebel

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Looks like we've gone an entire day without a Football post.

The info people in UNLV football need to get in gear and start putting out pressers, radio interviews, television interviews etc. There is very little info about what is going on. There shouldn't be a day that goes by without some new info to keep up interest.

Reactions: 220reb
The info people in UNLV football need to get in gear and start putting out pressers, radio interviews, television interviews etc.
I'd imagine SIDs jobs are easier when there is a plan haha. The video surfaced yesterday or Friday I think of Arroyo and Chet Buchanan walking through the locker room at Allegiant... so thats something.

It would be nice to have like a Tuesday and Friday 15 minute presser or something. Personally, I'm good with the anticipation building silently. I do get the want for any kind of info though! I'm excited to hear about what the actual ticket situation looks like hopefully this week or early next. Would suck for everyone if theres only like a week or so to buy tickets for the unr game.

Reactions: 1Tripoda and 220reb
We might average 3000 a game with everything going on with covid.

I think we should move games to bishop gorman’s stadium. It’s pretty cozy compared to the product we are putting out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT