ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OFF TOPIC Airline loads - seats FYI - real estate

JAGERVEGAS

Retired Number
Dec 7, 2009
Mark/Battle Born
Flew to Fort Lauderdale SouthWest ( B-737 ) direct today. 170 available seats 40 passengers. 98% wore a mask all the crew wore them. Everyone had their own row

Next week American Airlines Miami back to Las Vegas direct ( B-737 ) 172 seats available, so far only 12 passagers booked.

It’s going to be a ruff 2nd quarter right into the busiest season.

I’m being the guinea pig, house is gong on the MLS in Las Vegas this weekend, single story. Can’t wait until offers pour in. lol Conventional or cash only [eyeroll] let’s see all the low ball offers.. [sick]
I’m in no hurry so maybe I’ll get lucky with the right buyer. Or not. New window coverings, interior paint and pool looks good. There has to be buyers out there some where and it’s not over priced. Just looking to break even after 14 years after commissions... I may go flat fee for my broker instead of 3% to see how hungry agent is. New houses offering massive incentives if you buy now. I installed cameras all over inside to see If buyers respect wearing masks and taking off shoes etc.. nervous not being there to see in person but can watch remotely. At least prices are better then the 50% loss after the 2008/09 mess. To bad this China Virus happened it could’ve been a bidding war going on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News