ADVERTISEMENT

A lot OT, but I’m going through some sh*t right now. If you’re into prayers or good vibes.

I have CLL. My father and his sister had CLL. When he had it in the 1960's and 1970's there were few treatments. Like I mentioned I've had it for 17 years. I started out with three full cycles of chemo and now I simply take pills. I am very fortunate because they really have made a lot of progress in the disease' treatment.
Glad to hear you are keeping it in check. Smudge cells is a key for us in the laboratory when we look at it under a microscope.

A lot of advances made with leukemias. Most people don’t realize there are several types, probably about 20 different ones. The ALLs were the ones that wreaked havoc among children back in the 40’s and a couple decades beyond, took my moms brother when he was 6 or 7. It had a real impact on my mom who was a couple years older. Thankfully those advances have been really great.

Still sucks and I’m sorry to hear about it. Glad you have doctors you like and trust with your health.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Glad to hear you are keeping it in check. Smudge cells is a key for us in the laboratory when we look at it under a microscope.

A lot of advances made with leukemias. Most people don’t realize there are several types, probably about 20 different ones. The ALLs were the ones that wreaked havoc among children back in the 40’s and a couple decades beyond, took my moms brother when he was 6 or 7. It had a real impact on my mom who was a couple years older. Thankfully those advances have been really great.

Still sucks and I’m sorry to hear about it. Glad you have doctors you like and trust with your health.
Thanks a lot. But back to the important subject. GO REBELS1

My wife goes to El-Eid. She is excellent. Regarding Diabetes 1, I've noticed that over the last two years, doctors have made a lot of progress in its treatment. Kind of like the blood cancers. My leukemia which in the recent past was treated by chemo injections, now most of the treatment is through daily oral pills.
We just switched to Dr. Reese. Not with Comprehensive Cancer but El-Eid was taking too long. Dr. Reese is a friend of ours and I bet he'll have us in by the beginning of September instead of the end of November

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT