ADVERTISEMENT

A lot of recent offers

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
I noticed that almost a dozen offers were mentioned on twitter today for UNLV. It makes you wonder if the news has any tie to the fact that the news regarding the financing of the new stadium by B of A just came out today. It isn't bad to make offers when the news is fresh in the mind of recruits regarding the new Raider/UNLV stadium.

I noticed that almost a dozen offers were mentioned on twitter today for UNLV. It makes you wonder if the news has any tie to the fact that the news regarding the financing of the new stadium by B of A just came out today. It isn't bad to make offers when the news is fresh in the mind of recruits regarding the new Raider/UNLV stadium.

Possible. As that story gains momentum/gets closer to reality the staff will use it as part of the recruiting pitch.

I think it also coincides with 2 large 7v7 tournaments taking place here over the last few weekends. Lots of unofficial visits and contact with Players. Nice to put on an "open house" of sorts to show the players all about the program and whats on the horizon, like you guys mentioned, practice facility, potential stadium news.

Last year they also hosted a bunch of people on unofficial visits from the 7X7, but they didn't make near the number of offers in such a short time span.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT