ADVERTISEMENT

4 Star QB Justin Rogers OV Today

Don't be too relieved just yet. He is just looking around. He may end up at SDSU. The change in staff at SDSU has him looking just in case.

Very true.

I readily admit to hating SDSU but being a big fan of what they do with that football program. Basketball as well. They recruit guys that fit what they want to do. They stick to a blueprint and never waiver. Recruit tough minded players, play great defense, grind out wins. Not always pretty, but it's like Nyquil...Tastes like crap but it works...

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
So it's Monday at Noon. No news on Rogers. I would have expected a commitment if he was going to.

Not necessarily.

Couple reasons not to announce.

One being if they announced this soon, it could impact Brumfield's commitment. It would have a trickle down effect on current roster.

They may not love any or some of the QBs on the current roster, doesn't mean they want a mass exodus to the transfer portal either.

Not necessarily.

One being if they announced this soon, it could impact Brumfield's commitment. It would have a trickle down effect on current roster.

They may not love any or some of the QBs on the current roster, doesn't mean they want a mass exodus to the transfer portal either.

I wonder what other offers Rogers has to choose from.

I wonder what other offers Rogers has to choose from.

Not sure.

Arroyo recruited him heavily out of high school.

So there is a connection.

If he's looking for a place to land where he believes he can start right away, this might be it. (No disrespect intended to current QBs, just how he might perceive it).

Not necessarily.

We also have Yaro Duvalko hanging with an offer as well. Here is what he said about his visit to UNLV and mentions Utah State still trying to recruit him back. He had backed out of his commitment when Sanford left to Minnesota. https://247sports.com/Article/UNLV-...-State-Sacramento-State-recruiting-142806569/

We also have Yaro Duvalko hanging with an offer as well. Here is what he said about his visit to UNLV and mentions Utah State still trying to recruit him back. He had backed out of his commitment when Sanford left to Minnesota. https://247sports.com/Article/UNLV-...-State-Sacramento-State-recruiting-142806569/

Nice catch. I hadn't seen that he de-committed from Utah State.

Interesting to possibly bring in 2 freshman QBs in the same class. It's already a pretty crowded room.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
Hoping he's healthy and this is the superstar Rebel QB I've been waiting for. Glad he's already enrolled for this semester.

Suddenly we have too many QB's on this roster now. I hope Doug stays committed but imagine a couple guys will enter the portal now.

Reactions: karaoke_jesus
Hoping he's healthy and this is the superstar Rebel QB I've been waiting for. Glad he's already enrolled for this semester.

Suddenly we have too many QB's on this roster now. I hope Doug stays committed but imagine a couple guys will enter the portal now.

I would think Doug would be okay. He is Arroyo's guy and will be either redshirted or moved up the ladder quickly. The thing with Justin imo is if he is a superstar he would want to get into the draft as quickly as possible as the thought of getting injured again would probably be on his mind. If he doesn't pan out because of his injury then he will end up like the other Rogers on the team. Either way Doug will be in a good place.

I would think Doug would be okay. He is Arroyo's guy and will be either redshirted or moved up the ladder quickly. The thing with Justin imo is if he is a superstar he would want to get into the draft as quickly as possible as the thought of getting injured again would probably be on his mind. If he doesn't pan out because of his injury then he will end up like the other Rogers on the team. Either way Doug will be in a good place.

Justin was the #48 recruit overall 2 years ago. Gosh dang that is huge! A QB can change the dynamic of a team. Cam Newton at Auburn. A true leader can rally the troop. The troop though have to be capable. If they not capable then the leader looks like a dog walker

It explains a lot...
I went to the school doctor office in Oregon after one of my eye was completely shut when I blew my nose. I told him I just got elbowed and when I blew my nose my eye was shut. He said, stop blowing your nose

I know that Justini is/was a top 50 player , if you look at his mechanics. You will see that he tend to under throw in the long route and something weird about his elbow...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT