ADVERTISEMENT

3 Star HS Center

I still don’t think this kid will play big minutes for us this year. I want him because I think he will be a good 4 year player but imo he’s not the answer at the 5 for this year.
From what I read SL expected sold contributions from him this year. They are in a similar boat to us ( big disadvantaged)

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
I hope I’m wrong. I’d love for him to come in and contribute right away. Kruger should get another 5 just in case though.

We need him. He won't contribute on the stat sheet in my opinion but he will be a big body out there. Set screens, alter shots, commit hard fouls, etc. It can't be much worse than last year

I hope I’m wrong. I’d love for him to come in and contribute right away. Kruger should get another 5 just in case though.
Agreed! But you have to start somewhere and he is coming in this week and his Dad is already on campus, can’t have much more of good thing than this situation!

Last edited:
Reactions: RRebel
We need him. He won't contribute on the stat sheet in my opinion but he will be a big body out there. Set screens, alter shots, commit hard fouls, etc. It can't be much worse than last year
He’s still on for his visit right? He’s not going to Cisse us

Yes he will be here for sure!

But if I was him, I'd reconsider if people like Rebel girl and Waddilove were hounding me on twitter lmao
Rebel girl is a mess, she makes UNLV look terrible to incoming players. Insider Waddilove is saying on twitter he hasn’t heard anything about Vice visiting or any interest. But one he hears from his “sources” he will report it. He’s completely out of the loop, just tries to put on a show for twitter.

Rebel girl is a mess, she makes UNLV look terrible to incoming players. Insider Waddilove is saying on twitter he hasn’t heard anything about Vice visiting or any interest. But one he hears from his “sources” he will report it. He’s completely out of the loop, just tries to put on a show for twitter.
She really is embarrassing...and she has a circle of fans that just retweet each other's bad takes...

Reactions: RRebel
She really is embarrassing...and she has a circle of fans that just retweet each other's bad takes...
The only sane takes she has is she hates on Waddilove for being a fake insider and just scrapes together stuff he finds on twitter.

She was trashing both Keshons while they were in the portal.

Facts. There's way too many people thanking and believing Waddilove. Even the way he tweets sounds fake and a reach. Only fools believe him and there's a lot of those

The only sane takes she has is she hates on Waddilove for being a fake insider and just scrapes together stuff he finds on twitter.

She was trashing both Keshons while they were in the portal.
She’s a kumbaya queen. Nothing is ever wrong at UNLV, anyone who thinks there are issues is deemed a fake fan, fairweather, whatever word she wants. I know others like that. They’re like gnats. When somebody shreds credibility through inflexibilities to realities, carve their own psycho reality … I don’t have time for it myself. It’s old and tired. Lots of demented loons out there.

Some info. Vice was a finalist and finished 3rd in the vote for Tennessee Mr Basketball. Also, a top 3 player in Memphis. The kid has great hands! So overlooked in Bigs. Vice is now 6’11” and it appears he has a filled out and has college ready body in recent video. That should come to no surprise since his father is a college o line coach. Also, I like the bounce.

Some info. Vice was a finalist and finished 3rd in the vote for Tennessee Mr Basketball. Also, a top 3 player in Memphis. The kid has great hands! So overlooked in Bigs. Vice is now 6’11” and it appears he has a filled out and has college ready body in recent video. That should come to no surprise since his father is a college o line coach. Also, I like the bounce.

Muoka would’ve dropped those passes.

The more people dig, the more good stuff there is to find on the Vice kid. I like this kid to be our version of those tall white guys that kill us, that usually play at Boise St and Utah St!
Remind me of the young Dontas S.abonis when he was at Gonzaga.

Reactions: TimothyC3
That was the impression I got. Get the NIL money for him. He would single-handedly alter the other team’s game plan.
You do realize that they have to want to come here. Seems like everytime someone mentions a player that entered the portal and they go somewhere else we lost them when in reality we had no chance and other than a twitter post there was no interest from either party

You do realize that they have to want to come here. Seems like everytime someone mentions a player that entered the portal and they go somewhere else we lost them when in reality we had no chance and other than a twitter post there was no interest from either party
Happens way more often than people realize … good point.

Traitor used to post upstairs in the confidential board.

@lobbybuu with Kalkbrenner coming back, seems like Creighton has a backup at the 5 position... is there any talk or contact with Vice's family still? Seems like he's going to be at least 3rd option at the 5 there...

@lobbybuu with Kalkbrenner coming back, seems like Creighton has a backup at the 5 position... is there any talk or contact with Vice's family still? Seems like he's going to be at least 3rd option at the 5 there...
No, that ship has sailed. Kalbrenner was never going to stay in the draft.

Vice and family knew that and Brock signed his LOI already. He will be able to learn from one of the best centers in the game.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT