ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Recruiting

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
For those that care about 2025 recruiting;

WR Tavian McNair is visiting from June 4-6. He just visited ASU and is thought to be close to committing. ASU and Dillingham are hot right now and his teammate just committed there. I dont think he makes it to campus tomorrow.

Commits LB Parker Meese and WR Cassidee Miles, S Logan Christensen, and local LB Alexander Green are visiting June 7-9.

WR commit Hayden Anderson and S Jovan Clark are visiting June 14-16.

We got most most of our 2024 class locked in last summer so these are some recruits to keep an eye on. Some other kids will be on campus, but these are the main ones so far.

Last edited:
For those that care about 2025 recruiting;

WR Tavian McNair is visiting from June 4-6. He just visited ASU and is thought to be close to committing. ASU and Dillingham are hot right now and his teammate just committed there. I dont think he makes it to campus tomorrow.

Commits LB Parker Meese and WR Cassidee Miles, S Logan Christensen, and local LB Alexander Green are visiting June 7-9.

WR commit Hayden Anderson and S Jovan Clark are visiting June 14-16.

We got most most of our 2024 class locked in last summer so these are some recruits to keep an eye on. Some other kids will be on campus, but these are the main ones so far.
I love how Parker Meese was a 4* recruit wanted by almost every major program, and magically as soon as he commits to UNLV, he suddenly dropped to a 3* recruit.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I love how Parker Meese was a 4* recruit wanted by almost every major program, and magically as soon as he commits to UNLV, he suddenly dropped to a 3* recruit.
I would feels better if they dropped him to 0 stars recruit. A year plus is a long time to fend off other program poaching

Top basketball player, I think Marion was interested in his speed and ability to cut. All skills you develop in bball. Obviously, a WR who can go up and get a high pass would be a get. He has now had interest from FSU and Wyo. He is a top 200 SF in basketball nation wide.

Top basketball player, I think Marion was interested in his speed and ability to cut. All skills you develop in bball. Obviously, a WR who can go up and get a high pass would be a get. He has now had interest from FSU and Wyo. He is a top 200 SF in basketball nation wide.
I shudder to think what a 6'6" WR or TE that can jump and catch would do in football.

I remember his father name in the UTEP basketball game. He was a pretty good player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT