ADVERTISEMENT

2020 WR's

Grimes is by far the best of the WR. He was very good last season, and should be a major impact player next season.

Losing Gilliam got me thinking about the current wide receivers we have on the roster.

Thanks for doing that.

On the Sophomore class drop T. Collins and add Marcus Phillips 6-3 / 220.

Tyleek Collins is off the team?

Doesn't look like there are signs of Tyleek being off the roster. He is still on the roster page. Also these

Today:

1/16:

And a reply from S&C Fyle

Reactions: 220reb
They have 2 T. Collins on the original list. Tyleek is a junior, so he's saying to drop him as a sophomore and leave him as a junior.
Correct.

Also, to add Phillips to the sophomore class as he was left off that list. We have a total of 11 WR's on the current roster.

Sorry about the accuracy of the list unfortunately 24/7 Sports does not have a very good grasp of our roster.
You did good. Try using UNLV's own website. If you go to our football roster you can sort by position. https://unlvrebels.com/sports/football/roster

Just for conversation, why did you start the discussion. Are you thinking we have enough or not enough WR's? I think the conventional football talking heads would probably look at the number you should have based upon the type of offense you deploy. Or, you could look at it as maybe we should have several per class. As it stands now we don't have one for 2020.

Reactions: 220reb
You did good. Try using UNLV's own website. If you go to our football roster you can sort by position. https://unlvrebels.com/sports/football/roster

Just for conversation, why did you start the discussion. Are you thinking we have enough or not enough WR's? I think the conventional football talking heads would probably look at the number you should have based upon the type of offense you deploy. Or, you could look at it as maybe we should have several per class. As it stands now we don't have one for 2020.

Pretty deep position.

Presley returning helps.

The reason I started the thread is because I believe Gilliam is a high-level recruit. He was the only recruit that we had at WR. I looked up the info to see how the scholarships were divvied out. I think we are in good shape at WR next season. On paper it looks like we've got a good group.

The reason I started the thread is because I believe Gilliam is a high-level recruit. He was the only recruit that we had at WR. I looked up the info to see how the scholarships were divvied out. I think we are in good shape at WR next season. On paper it looks like we've got a good group.
If we can stay healthy. One year we had Kendal Keys go down for the season then Presley stepped in his place and then he went down for a season ending injury. He was then replaced by Darren Woods who we then lost for the season for a knee injury. It's not like that every year but it happens.

I'm still disappointed in losing Gilliam. Aside from that I'm liking the guys coming in on defense.

It looks like multiple WR’s are visiting this weekend now. We should end up adding another receiver or two to this group.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT