ADVERTISEMENT

2 Games Saturday

Pistol Pete 1

Retired Number
Sep 22, 2008
One is a conference football game and the other is a controlled practice/scrimmage. Which one are you more interested in?Curious to see if the new Runnin’ Rebels are more than hype or whether or not the Football team can avoid getting slaughtered?

Kinda sad to even ask but inquiring minds want to know. For me it’s football. I really thought there was some hope this year.

Wont get fooled again, no no!

I am more “interested “ in the game at Cal. I would however; want the football team to win more.

The football game is of course! The football game counts for something. Hoops is just a scrimmage. Hoops is going to need a lot of time. Lots of new guys. I just hope they can make the NIT this year.

The football game is of course! The football game counts for something. Hoops is just a scrimmage. Hoops is going to need a lot of time. Lots of new guys. I just hope they can make the NIT this year.

I would be good with that after last year. How bout afa stomping csu.

One is a conference football game and the other is a controlled practice/scrimmage. Which one are you more interested in?Curious to see if the new Runnin’ Rebels are more than hype or whether or not the Football team can avoid getting slaughtered?

Kinda sad to even ask but inquiring minds want to know. For me it’s football. I really thought there was some hope this year.

Wont get fooled again, no no!
Right now, football. It counts and the Rebels magic number to be eliminated is 2, magic number being no chance at .500 ... and that’s just the mathematic possibility, not a logical possibility. But until the team is eliminated, it’s football.

Now if we were in the same spot as we are now but basketball was expected to be ranked, expected to have a shot at a S16... I’d be far more interested in the basketball scrimmage details than a team that has less than a 1 percent chance of getting to .500

Before both seasons, I was more interested/amped with football this year, actually, surprisingly.... but football has been a ridiculous disaster and disappointment this year.

Right now, football. It counts and the Rebels magic number to be eliminated is 2, magic number being no chance at .500 ... and that’s just the mathematic possibility, not a logical possibility. But until the team is eliminated, it’s football.

Now if we were in the same spot as we are now but basketball was expected to be ranked, expected to have a shot at a S16... I’d be far more interested in the basketball scrimmage details than a team that has less than a 1 percent chance of getting to .500

Before both seasons, I was more interested/amped with football this year, actually, surprisingly.... but football has been a ridiculous disaster and disappointment this year.

I couldn't agree more

I am not down ts. However saying we should 4-2 last week is rediculous. We should be what we are. Imho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT