ADVERTISEMENT

16 FDU beats 1 Purdue

LocoRebel

Retired Number
Apr 7, 2011
I dont know anything about FDU. Or Purdue for that matter. And before I get into this, I'll say I understand keeping Kruger for year 3 and I also would have understood if they had fired him.

Fairlight Dickinson was a 4-win team last year.

This is Tobin Anderson's first year as head coach there.

They went 20-15, 10-6 in a conference called the NEC.

They knocked off Purdue.

Not advocating to hire the guy, just one of those things that we will be looking around forever thinking "why can't we win a game in the mwc tourney if this team can win the NEC and beat Purdue?"

Also, good for them. Awesome to watch. Coach's interview post fame with TNT was excellent.

I dont know anything about FDU. Or Purdue for that matter. And before I get into this, I'll say I understand keeping Kruger for year 3 and I also would have understood if they had fired him.

They knocked off Purdue.

Not advocating to hire the guy, just one of those things that we will be looking around forever thinking "why can't we win a game in the mwc tourney if this team can win the NEC and beat Purdue?"

Also, good for them. Awesome to watch. Coach's interview post fame with TNT was excellent.
He will get poached. It’s a what have you done for me lately World.

Funny to see Jenkins stand around a lot and go scoreless for Purdue. After McCoy, Jenkins was most sought after recruit here in years. Many teams sure missed it on him.

Reactions: j. spilotro

They knocked off Purdue.

My bracket is f*cked. I picked Purdue to win it all.

Reactions: LocoRebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT