ADVERTISEMENT

Zimmerman could be the next best big man at UNLV

smooth as butter

Lottery Pick
Jul 23, 2002
If the Running Rebels can get him i feel he can be one of the next great big men to play there, Wouldnt be surprised if he led the rebels back to the final 4.

If he could stick around for 3 years, I could see that. He needs some weight and some work positioning for rebounds. On another note, the fact that it is a summer travel year for unlv has to be a solid selling point to give him extra development as a frosh.

I thought the summer travel was every 3 years could be wrong though, pretty sure we woulda heard something about a trip by now. Not that a summer trip would have any affect on Zimms decision at all IMO.

That is because it was an all star game and there wasn't much fighting down low. I was impressed with his ability to body up.....he is going to get knocked around by D1 big if he doesn't beef up.

Originally posted by WeMissYouShark:
That is because it was an all star game and there wasn't much fighting down low. I was impressed with his ability to body up.....he is going to get knocked around by D1 big if he doesn't beef up.
I wouldnt plan on him banging around much down low... from what Ive heard, He's trying to play that stretch 4 that we saw with CW and not a true 5... Although he looks comfortable inside and out...

I just meant he didn't look skinny for a high schooler to me. I expected him to look like a rail and he has some muscle on him.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT