ADVERTISEMENT

Yup, Just about no chance of a 4 game run........

IMReb

All American
Aug 26, 2010
But I'd love to see a 2 game run that would knock SDSU out of the tourney. Then I would be comfortable with a 3rd game loss and a 19-15 record. Maybe a win in the NIT to bring it to a 20 win season. It would still be a bad season, but I'd get a few chuckles on the way out if it ended that way. Not to mention it would be a boost for returning players for next season. McCaw, Goodluck and Cornish, a 45+% 3 point shooter, look to be a good core along with Seagars, Ben Carter and incoming freshman.

"maybe an NIT win". Should have Dantley and McCaw back. Like to at least think positively.

Mark D. would have helped a lot this year. Thought Cody was the answer, but overall he was a disappointment. Been a Rice backer, but if no MWC regular season or Tourney championship next season, I think he should go. Five seasons should be enough time to win one of those titles. Being shut out of both for 5 seasons is more than enough to be qualified as a failure.

Take the CBI, get these kids more experienced.

We haven't gone past the 3rd round of the NIT back in 96.

I hate the sh*t attitude that" we are too good to play in the NIT. "

Well guess what, you aren't good enough to be in the NCAA.

Is there a legit reason why past teams tend to quit and not give any effort in our NIT tournaments?

Agree. Keep playing as long as you can, where ever you can.

Going from 7th in conference to the champion is a huge task. We need to show a lot of improvement but that is almost too much to ask. Kruger didn't even win a conference chamionship.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

If we get McCaw back and if we get by SDSU then we gonna win the MWC tournament.

Should get Vaughn Back. Not a major Injury. Should try to play. If Knee starts to hurt then sit and have all off season to rest it. Not sure why so many ready to throw I. The towel. At full strength this team has just as good of a chance to WI. The tourny as any other.

Originally posted by EFEX:
If we get McCaw back and if we get by SDSU then we gonna win the MWC tournament.
You do understand we haven't won four in a row all season, and that our longest win streak of 3 happened back in early December. This is how far we have fallen. 4 in row??? Not likely.

Not likely but, far from impossible. We are at "home" for all. If we are at full strength I feel we have a chance. Not saying a great chance but, very capable of it. Rather see the Rebels go out fighting and playing hard then; have the attitude most the fans do such as its very unlikely we can win 4 in a row. Hope team not thinking that way and that Vaughn at least gives it a try. His injury not major nor anywhere near career ending type stuff. Most with his injury dont even have the scope surgery done. Just rest it and allow to heal. Worst case he plays and it gets inflamed causing some discomfort and he then shuts it down and rest it during off season. The last few loses haven't bugged me much, "not happy about them' but, was glad they played hard. Thats all you can ask for. They go out and play hard for 40 minutes. If they do at full strength; they have a ligit chance. Not like they have been getting blown out in conf play.

It depends on what kind of tear it was and where it was. Sometimes they don't need to he scoped, sometimes there is no other option. There is a wide range of meniscus tears and they all have their own treatment.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by LetsRun:
Not likely but, far from impossible. We are at "home" for all.
Although it's the T&M, it certainly doesn't feel like the T&M during tournament time. That black wall always seems to me change the site lines. And then you have 6 thousand dumb ass fans constantly chanting "Everyone's a hobo, woof woof woof".

Originally posted by YellowSpinE:

Originally posted by LetsRun:
Not likely but, far from impossible. We are at "home" for all.
Although it's the T&M, it certainly doesn't feel like the T&M during tournament time. That black wall always seems to me change the site lines. And then you have 6 thousand dumb ass fans constantly chanting "Everyone's a hobo, woof woof woof".
Throughout the country I'm pretty sure there isn't a more queer of a chant than that.

I dont think you'll hear as much Hobo chants this season.... But their fans will likely support the Rebels over any other team in MW if they manage/want to stick around past the first round...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT