ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV bowl game

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
I had to hold off on buying games to the bowl game until I could be sure my son could go. It looks like UNLV no longer has any tickets and they would need to be bought in the secondary market through Seat Geeks. It appear there are not a lot of tickets left (few thousand) and those will need to be purchased through Seat Geeks. Most of the tickets are between $150-300 plus (still a few reasonably priced including the markup) .

Does anyone know if UNLV did sell out their allotment already?

Not only are the prices getting high, they also have about a 25-50% charge on top of the ticket prices. If you buy a $120 ticket you will end up paying around $350 for two.

• Wow
Reactions: LVRebel2000
If you've already purchased tickets or are thinking about it they have a policy where they shut down transfers and resales 48 hours before game time.

I purchased through UNLV and they have SeatGeek managing the transfers and resales. Don't wait to the last minute as my transfer to my mobile phone app wasn't smooth. I had to call them and they straightened things out for me.

Was able to pick up 2 tickets for the bowl game through stubhub for about $75 each counting all the fees in the upper deck near the 50 yard line. It was a little cheaper than on stubhub, but I have noticed that there has been a significant drop in the prices over the last 1-2 days. My expectation is too many people bought the tickets for resale.

I am looking at going to the UNLV alumni pregame at Crown Public House, is anyone else going?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT