ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer portal link.

How does a staff go about filtering through all these players for what they want?

How does a staff go about filtering through all these players for what they want?
Agreed. A ton of evaluations over a short amount of time . Could get a few steals that was not used right or very much.

I wonder how many UNLV names will be on there?
To be honest, I was surprised UNLV is not well represented this morning.

Edit: left out the word "not"... drastically different meaning!

Last edited:
Prior relationships for the most part. For example, if Issacs wanted to leave Texas Tech, both UNLV and Peery previously recruited him so maybe they would know what he is and if he is a fit. Just to be clear I don’t think he is planning to leave just an easy example of relationships.

But there are already three guys transferring from TT that Peery helped recruit.

There will be turnover. It's necessary at this point to create the opportunity for notable progress. Our frontcourt was horrendous and I wouldn't mind seeing Muoka and Iwuakor go elsewhere. Iwuakor has a great motor but neither were impactful. We can't rely on a frontcourt that had such low averages in rebounding and points. If you're CKK, even with the apparent character issues (twitter bullcrap), you try to hold onto Hall and Cottrell.

For the backcourt, try keep Nowell, Webster and Gilbert (I doubt he sticks around w/ being benched and having a reduced roll at the end of the season)...everyone else can go in my opinion. Move Gilbert off of the ball and let him grow a bit more...I still think he's serviceable and has potential to become a really good MWC player for us.

Reactions: RRebel
We need it to happen. Replacing Harkless with only what we have now will be CKK demise. Need at the minimum 2-3 players as good if not better than Harkless to have a chance at success. Lack of Inside scoring and rebounding cost us several games.

Reactions: RRebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT