ADVERTISEMENT

The Matrix

GucciBro

6th man
Dec 9, 2012
is retiring after 16 NBA seasons. Embarrassed I'm the only one to post about this 2 days after his announcement. Joke forum.

I know it was a joke but it's still true. This board went from no moderation to straight dictatorship.

Right? As if the stuff on the Confidential board wasn't already public knowledge. Half their info is on twitter for weeks before someone posts it.

Right? As if the stuff on the Confidential board wasn't already public knowledge. Half their info is on twitter for weeks before someone posts it.

I used to pay for the confidential board like an idiot. They never give any confidential information. They always say they can't because someone leaks it or that the person who has the information gets ridiculed. Then I read where they said that they can't trust some people so the confidential stuff is emailed only to certain members. I was basically paying for nothing, it's dumb.

I don't know why Cleveland signed him in the first place they barely gave him any minutes. Great career never the less.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT