ADVERTISEMENT

Whose fault is it?

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
Regarding Keylan's transfer. Is CKK more at fault or is Keylan more at fault? Keylan was part of the 2019 class so that means he's been in college for 4 years. Add in summer sessions that college athletes are required to enroll in and thats at least 11 semesters of coursework that he should have completed. Even more if OK State and Pacific have 2 summer sessions.

Why has he not graduated yet? I understand that life happens, but....

When he committed, it was supposed to be smooth sailing or the staff wouldn't have gone so hard after the twins. Also, I know this was discussed before briefly, but CKK's answer to the media about Keylan playing with Kalib for their final seasons as the reason for a waiver was a joke. I still cant believe he said that. Feels like CKK dropped the ball on this one.

Will he graduate in December and be eligible second semester?
This!
Because if not, you might as well fire Kevin now because without Keylan finishing sixth is out of the question. You are looking at a team that will need to win 4 in March and that ain’t happening!

Reactions: UNLVbro
We have yet to see Kevin build a roster that puts players in their best positions to be successful. He failed to play talented players, ran young freshman off from the program multiple seasons and managed to recruit to scholarship players that aren't eligible... that's a failure of the staff. He should've gone the HS route 2 years ago when he took over and not chased off all the young players from TJOs roster or last offseason with Hall/Gilbert...

Both!

If you can’t graduate in four years when your job is to show up to class and play basketball, then that’s a you problem.

Also, shame on Kevin Kruger for expecting him to be eligible when he’s not. And for not having a backup plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT