ADVERTISEMENT

the good and the bad (Utah game revisited)

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Jelan KENDRICK. In the end, I think he's dead weight. Here's the only thing I like about him. in the first half, he's the only guy
That pushes the ball at the tempo that I like. Problem is, he isn't skilled enough to attack the basket,make a smart pass,finish and create his own shot. That ISO at the top before halftime was the worst execution I have ever seen. He should have dropped dribble and handed it to Vaughn. Hopefully Rice has learned to never ever do this again. What I really dislike about him is that he can't get in rhythm as a shooter. He'll hit an open shot then follow it with 2 bad shots and a turnover. Who gave this guy 5 stars in high school?

the bad. when any of our players are double teamed on the baseline.Don't just stand there on the perimeter..cut to the f'n basket. I've never seen a team so inept at recognizing this.

Outlet passes, their f'n dog crap. And you wonder why we don't run the ball the way we want to.

Freethrow shooting. a recurring theme. game would have been a lot closer. It's bad, it's not just in and out, they were right and left. If I were other team. Get into a free throw pissing contest. They'll win 98.99 percent of the time.

Dwayne Morgan. scape goat according to the retards of Rebel-Net. Had two great blocks that were called for fouls. Also, as noted earlier..not a great dribbler and outside shooter. Needs to go back to his bread and butter and hit the rebounds for putback shots. Had some bunnies that were in and out. He usually hits those shots.

Rashad Vaughn. Way off game from the outside. The good:he is a deadly slasher. I want the ball in his hands at all times. Those slashing movers were nothing short of amazing. Needs to post up more IMO.

Cody Doolin. I'm not impressed with his game. Too slow for the tempo we want. I'd be on the Dantley express if it weren't for his obnoxious whiny supporters. Needs better people to run the pick and roll. Wood is ideal but he's terrible on the outside. Wish people would cut on the pick.

Pat McCaw..playing good as a freshman. I Think teams will eventually figure him out.

Goodluck. As long as he rebounds and defends, I got no problems with him. I hope he doesn't transfer next year when Ben and Zimm come aboard.

Christian "half assin the assassin"Woods. Terrible teammate. Terrible attitude, terrible effort, terrible outside shot. I hope he does leave early to get "drafted". He is not beating out Zimm and I have never seen Zimm fully play.

Coaching..in general have been bad. fire augmon . Defense isn't where it needs to be at this point. Our guys live to have their hands in their pockets. So these guys know how to put a hand in the air?

Rice..you can tell the silent panic when things are going wrong. At the college level or any level Except 10 and under league, you need to yell at these kids. Yell at these kids get in their God damn faces. They need it. look at the fire at the Utah coach. He gets it going. Really pissed at the "call" and how Rice handled it.

I get called stupid and I am not intelligent for saying the same things..hahaha
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by sandracer250:
I get called stupid and I am not intelligent for saying the same things..hahaha
3dgrin.r191677.gif
f the haters sandracer. keep it real man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT