ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The truth shall set you free

I heard theories that HIV was man made but Covid? What are we dealing with here?

The entire debacle has been insane. Origins, mitigations, the actual treatment (US protocol) may as well been developed by Jack Krevorkian, stat manipulation, doctored “trials” set up for “success” and when they couldn’t meet the endpoints which proves “success”, they move the goalposts miles, redefinition of scientific words, etc. The attempted shaming (some caved to it), the flat out lies and the continued belief by so many non-thinking sheep that what we attempted was right and/or actually worked …

So much was revealed during all this, perhaps nothing more revealing that some people are so damn malleable and weak, they’re evil people. And now those imbeciles “don’t want to talk about it, don’t want to hear about it” because they’re “sick of it all”. No, it’s because you were fooled so badly, and your ego is the only thing strong in you, your inability to admit you have nazi pumping through your veins, inability to admit you were so easily manipulated, that you are nothing but a non-thinking follower.

But whatever. When people tell you and show you what they actually are, what their soul is made of - believe them. This is for the pushers, not for the people who were simply scared into submission. There’s a huge difference between the two.

Censorship is never good and if it running as rampantly as it did - if you didn’t detect it, if you weren’t against it, if it didn’t signal that something was horrifically wrong …. Wow. And when it’s combined with full scale propaganda and you don’t question anything, you allow it to play out … I don’t know how you can look yourself in the mirror. I don’t know how you can live or die in peace for taking a position that goes against everything this country was founded upon. You sold out. You sold your soul. You chose against humanity. And for what? To be in unity with a bunch of evil?

I like when people surprise me in good ways, not in ways such as this. The pushers of the narrative are just evil.

Dude, I’ve had this constant cough from my chest for a week and I tore my chest muscle over coughing from vape pens.

So, should I go to the doctor and get tested for whooping cough?

Dude, I’ve had this constant cough from my chest for a week and I tore my chest muscle over coughing from vape pens.

So, should I go to the doctor and get tested for whooping cough?
I'm not a DR. But if I tore something from coughing and the cough lasted for a week I'd get it checked.

Me posting this stuff isn't being 'political,' it's how science actually works. Scientists open themselves up to the scrutiny of others so that the most absolute truth can be discovered.

I heard a few years ago that Einstein's Theory of Relativity was even being debunked in certain situations. Same with the new revelations regarding the Big Bang Theory. It's ok to be wrong, fall down, and make mistakes. It's how we all learn what's right and what's wrong. After 20+ years of practicing I still make mistakes. That being said, my current patients benefit from me learning from the 20+ years of experience that I have correcting my mistakes.

Agreed. Science and studies aren't political.
Well, calling science … politics … unfortunately, poster is kinda right, at least a lot of people believe they intertwine. Obviously they are never supposed to, science is science, there’s a method to it and never ever is politics a variable. But if science doesn’t state what you want, you make it political instead to fray from actual truths and likelihoods.

I never took the original post as political at all. Has nothing to do with politics.

I'm not a DR. But if I tore something from coughing and the cough lasted for a week I'd get it checked.
Dude, I have athsma. I bought a Star Wars bean bag so I can sit up more and sleep better.

Pneumonia is literally drowning in your fluids.

1687529489172.png
First, I trust anything Bill Gates is associated with!

Second, they are likely going to decrease the glucose level considered to be diabetic in order to show this "increase" in cases.

Third, how much will pharma companies incentivize MD's to prescribe their meds?

• Haha
Reactions: LVRebel2000
View attachment 155
First, I trust anything Bill Gates is associated with!

Second, they are likely going to decrease the glucose level considered to be diabetic in order to show this "increase" in cases.

Third, how much will pharma companies incentivize MD's to prescribe their meds?
I don’t think this is a vax thing at all. Type 2 (lifestyle) is a huge pharma moneymaker, type 1 (genetic/autoimmune) to a lesser extent. Type 2 is a pharma wet dream and they’ll do what they have to protect it. You’re essentially on daily meds for 40 years and since it’s more systemic, it’s a metabolic syndrome, more than just a diabetic med than insulin or metformin, they’re typically on blood pressure meds and statins (lipid control). So it’s a tremendous money maker.

The increase will be in large part to our reaction to this virus. Eating even worse, exercising less, higher stress ….

My first real inkling to how much medicine is screwed up, how strong pharma is, how strongly doctors are captured was 15 years ago when I was diagnosed as type 2 … there’s essentially an automatic plan in place with guidance by the ADA (American diabetics association) which is controlled by pharma. It didn’t make sense to me. The advice they gave, the guidelines, it didn’t add up, so I questioned it. My diabetic team (nurse and doctor) stuck strictly to ADA guidelines (my doc eventually budged, the nurse wouldn’t) … when I questioned things, I was met abruptly with little flexibility on their end.

Long story short, after studying myself, researching … my contention was I’ll be off meds and I won’t need to see them anymore. Their contention was meds for life.

I haven’t touched or needed a diabetic med for 15 years. I did need a little help getting off the ground (insulin), but that lasted only 9 months, maybe a year? And med free for 15 years. Changed what I ate, exercised more. Not easy to do but doable. I’m on zero meds for anything. But I’m still diabetic, I’m just well controlled. Perhaps someday I will slip and fail. But not for now.

My doc told me way back then after I got control he would have me co-teach a community class with him; but I couldn’t, because “my way” flew in the face of all the guidelines, even though it worked/works. And he couldn’t endorse it because they had to go by agency guidelines.

So that was my first inkling how driven things are by money, not health. And then this last three years comes along. Of course I questioned everything. And I’m pretty damn certain it’s just more of the same bs.

I just don’t trust a lot of what’s peddled today. I’m smart enough to research things with an open mind. Doesn’t matter if it’s meds or some other worldly thing. I think accepting things as they are stated can be incredibly dangerous … because they don’t give a shit about us.

Well, calling science … politics … unfortunately, poster is kinda right, at least a lot of people believe they intertwine. Obviously they are never supposed to, science is science, there’s a method to it and never ever is politics a variable. But if science doesn’t state what you want, you make it political instead to fray from actual truths and likelihoods.

I never took the original post as political at all. Has nothing to do with politics.
My thought on Covid-19 isn't necessarily how it was created, although that is important. I am more concerned how it was handled by the Chinese once they knew what they had. The fact that they cancelled domestic flights but allowed their international flights to continue shows to me what their intent was. If they had bottled up the country as a means to control the contagion that would say a lot. In that they did not shows to me they had every intent to weaponize the disease. Your thoughts would be most appreciated.

My thought on Covid-19 isn't necessarily how it was created, although that is important. I am more concerned how it was handled by the Chinese once they knew what they had. The fact that they cancelled domestic flights but allowed their international flights to continue shows to me what their intent was. If they had bottled up the country as a means to control the contagion that would say a lot. In that they did not shows to me they had every intent to weaponize the disease. Your thoughts would be most appreciated.
Don’t know why we’d follow the advice of an adversary in the first place. There aren’t a lot of places to trust but they are high on the list of who not to trust. I didn’t trust their data, their claims, any of it. When you see videos of people falling over and convulsing on the street as to what Covid does … they are full of shit.

But even if you bottled them up and didn’t let them leave the boarders, It was going to spread.

I could go way in depth with what I think but it would take too long.

I don’t think it started in Wuhan at all, I don’t think it started with patient zero in November of 2019 or what the original claimed date was, I don’t think it jumped species … I don’t think it started in Washington or New York when they said it did. I think it had been circulating for awhile. And I think we have a ton of iatrogenic deaths (hospital, improper treatments, vents, remdesivir, etc) on our hands. How does India and China with 5x our population have 1/10th of our deaths? It doesn’t add up. Earlier spread than 2019 explains some of it, they’d have a natural immunity.

I think we fd the whole thing up. Badly. As badly as we could have. I think there was major scare tactics employed and it sent people (unnecessarily) to the hospitals and it unraveled society. The unwillingness to stay away from vents and unwillingness to use very common and typical antibiotics to guard against secondary infections like pneumonia was a huge mistake that cost so many lives.

And I think time has shown that the whole vxc campaign was a disaster and one we will be paying for in the future.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I don’t think this is a vax thing at all. Type 2 (lifestyle) is a huge pharma moneymaker, type 1 (genetic/autoimmune) to a lesser extent. Type 2 is a pharma wet dream and they’ll do what they have to protect it. You’re essentially on daily meds for 40 years and since it’s more systemic, it’s a metabolic syndrome, more than just a diabetic med than insulin or metformin, they’re typically on blood pressure meds and statins (lipid control). So it’s a tremendous money maker.

The increase will be in large part to our reaction to this virus. Eating even worse, exercising less, higher stress ….

My first real inkling to how much medicine is screwed up, how strong pharma is, how strongly doctors are captured was 15 years ago when I was diagnosed as type 2 … there’s essentially an automatic plan in place with guidance by the ADA (American diabetics association) which is controlled by pharma. It didn’t make sense to me. The advice they gave, the guidelines, it didn’t add up, so I questioned it. My diabetic team (nurse and doctor) stuck strictly to ADA guidelines (my doc eventually budged, the nurse wouldn’t) … when I questioned things, I was met abruptly with little flexibility on their end.

Long story short, after studying myself, researching … my contention was I’ll be off meds and I won’t need to see them anymore. Their contention was meds for life.

I haven’t touched or needed a diabetic med for 15 years. I did need a little help getting off the ground (insulin), but that lasted only 9 months, maybe a year? And med free for 15 years. Changed what I ate, exercised more. Not easy to do but doable. I’m on zero meds for anything. But I’m still diabetic, I’m just well controlled. Perhaps someday I will slip and fail. But not for now.

My doc told me way back then after I got control he would have me co-teach a community class with him; but I couldn’t, because “my way” flew in the face of all the guidelines, even though it worked/works. And he couldn’t endorse it because they had to go by agency guidelines.

So that was my first inkling how driven things are by money, not health. And then this last three years comes along. Of course I questioned everything. And I’m pretty damn certain it’s just more of the same bs.

I just don’t trust a lot of what’s peddled today. I’m smart enough to research things with an open mind. Doesn’t matter if it’s meds or some other worldly thing. I think accepting things as they are stated can be incredibly dangerous … because they don’t give a shit about us.
I did the same thing. Started off with metformin but it upset my stomach. Went to diet ( I don't eat anything white - bread, sugar, pasta, potatoes, grain - ) and I've been fine for the past 20 years.

the cholesterol medication is one of the biggest scams in the world.

I did the same thing. Started off with metformin but it upset my stomach. Went to diet ( I don't eat anything white - bread, sugar, pasta, potatoes, grain - ) and I've been fine for the past 20 years.
Amazing, isn’t it? Listen to your doctor who “wants the best for you” and you’re on drugs for life. Figure it out for yourself and you feel tons better.

We can’t have gov and bureaus and docs looking out for our health. It’s our health, we own it.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
the cholesterol medication is one of the biggest scams in the world.
Statins? Awful.

There’s a reason some people are routinely blood tested for CPK when they’re on statins. It damages.

And cholesterol has been vilified horribly. Every cell in the body and I believe every hormone is made up of cholesterol. It’s vital.

It’s not even the LDL or HDL, yes, they matter. But you’d find out that triglyceride is the driving force behind your lips. Lower it, the rest can fall into place perfectly. You can go from 3.5x cardiac risk to 0.5 cardiac risk by controlling your triglyceride. That means watch the carb intake.

But that’s been a conspiracy theory too. Cholesterol bad, fat bad, carbs good for you, Blah. They keep you on meds is what they do.

(Some carbs are way better than others, glycemic index typically paves the way in that area).

When you see videos of people falling over and convulsing on the street as to what Covid does … they are full of shit.
These exact videos versus what we saw in person was the exact thing that caused me to doubt.

First two weeks, none of us knew anything. After comparing those videos to reality, the doubt was set in stone for me!

Reactions: the Florian Trout
These exact videos versus what we saw in person was the exact thing that caused me to doubt.

First two weeks, none of us knew anything. After comparing those videos to reality, the doubt was set in stone for me!
I think that was the very first inkling that something was completely amiss.

And nearly everything since followed that line, but that was a strong observational clue that everything wasn’t nearly what it seemed.

And some people STILL can’t admit that very first thing …. They completely ignore it. It’s that loose string of a sweater that you pull and the rest comes apart. And they know that. So they won’t even acknowledge that first thing. Or any other part along the path. Because it all leads to the same place. So they won’t cave to a single error at all. Instead of saying “ok, yeah, that part was wrong” they’d rather skip it altogether, complete and utter avoidance. Because it all leads the crushing of what they so firmly attached themselves to and the prospect of being completely wrong …. Too fragile of an ego to handle, it would force them to look at a lot of things … to question themselves, morally, ethically, their wisdom, their mental weakness … it’s too much for most.

I see this on a daily basis.

Mask mandates returning to some hospitals. Wow.
It’s straight goofy. The hardcore Sheep will comply with no problem, everyone else will do it sporadically and begrudgingly.

No word of it coming back here yet. Write me up for not jovially accepting an invitation to a celebration of your personal psychosis.

I’m half heartedly hoping for very strict mandates with the vax at this point. Because I’ll never, ever willingly take that Toxic Trump Goo because the proof is now in the pudding. At the beginning I was reluctant because they proved zero when saying safe and effective …. I was reluctant because they wouldn’t release the QC data (something I deal with daily) that showed the product wasn’t compromised somewhere along the line up until administering the shot (as QC was subsequently released it showed errors that would shut a lab down) and as the contents were later examined, it showed it to be a toxic goo with DNA and SV40 contamination… and they still haven’t delved into the potential and very real possibilities of negative effects from LNP.

So go ahead, force it. Mandate it. Fire me when I don’t comply. Go ahead and tell me I’m a bad person because not taking it means I don’t care about people … go ahead and tell me to blindly follow and do what everyone else is doing … go ahead and tell me I’ll go to heaven if I take it and you’ll even sew a Ukraine flag on my sleeve for free. Offer me free French fries or a free entry to a lottery. Yeah, that nonsense will override my common sense.

You have a lot of people on this board on side of COVID and then there is this subreddit:

Y'all are like 2 sides of the same coin saying the complete opposite yet sounding almost exactly the same lol.

It’s straight goofy. The hardcore Sheep will comply with no problem, everyone else will do it sporadically and begrudgingly.

No word of it coming back here yet. Write me up for not jovially accepting an invitation to a celebration of your personal psychosis.

I’m half heartedly hoping for very strict mandates with the vax at this point. Because I’ll never, ever willingly take that Toxic Trump Goo because the proof is now in the pudding. At the beginning I was reluctant because they proved zero when saying safe and effective …. I was reluctant because they wouldn’t release the QC data (something I deal with daily) that showed the product wasn’t compromised somewhere along the line up until administering the shot (as QC was subsequently released it showed errors that would shut a lab down) and as the contents were later examined, it showed it to be a toxic goo with DNA and SV40 contamination… and they still haven’t delved into the potential and very real possibilities of negative effects from LNP.

So go ahead, force it. Mandate it. Fire me when I don’t comply. Go ahead and tell me I’m a bad person because not taking it means I don’t care about people … go ahead and tell me to blindly follow and do what everyone else is doing … go ahead and tell me I’ll go to heaven if I take it and you’ll even sew a Ukraine flag on my sleeve for free. Offer me free French fries or a free entry to a lottery. Yeah, that nonsense will override my common sense.
It did at the boulder city hospital, but it only lasted a few days due to the backlash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT