ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The truth shall set you free

Sorry to hear that, Bro. Sinovac ...people think Moderna is bad. They haven't seen people receive Sinovac. Most of the time it is against their wills.

I can guarantee you one thing. The girls are much better looking than the ones over here. I promised you...
Poon is poon. Remember, snatch is Pink. It’s universal!!

Remember, China is our b*tch. We know it. They know it. And we will skull f*ck the crap out of their women when we set foot on Gog/Magog!!
You'll be alright. Just dont do any drugs over there....Duarte will kill you on site. Get clean, dude...

You'll be alright. Just dont do any drugs over there....Duarte will kill you on site. Get clean, dude...
Today is a huge day. 30 days. No drugs or alcohol. Philippines is retarded. The son of the dictator is in office now. It’s a mess.

Rand Paul's twitter?
Did you watch the video!?Video comprehension 101! Do you see any denial?? Just deflection! Why would he ask the question. Just like the gain of function research! Dr Fraud is corrupt to the core! He literally believes MOST of his own lies. Did look nervous knowing there is a chance that the LEFT wont be able to protect him anymore AND THEY ARE! Look at all the videos of him changing the plan. He says follow the science. Never followed the science. its follow his pocketbook ! After his AIDS advice he should of never been in a public office EVER again. Destroyed lives!

Reactions: brentjg
Rand Paul's twitter?
He is more intelligent than that crook and the left not wanting answers is completely absurd. America and the rest of the world has to know if the people in charge are compromised with making world health standards and where this virus came from ( we all know) and why are they testing such a contagious and deadly virus!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
What I saw was senator Rand badgering Fauci. On the other hand, I would like to know if people on these panels have conflicts of interest.

What I saw was senator Rand badgering Fauci. On the other hand, I would like to know if people on these panels have conflicts of interest.
If there are major conflicts of interest between Fauxi and companies - if Fauxi owned certain patents, had huge amount of stocks in a specific pharma company … or if his wife did … would you consider that ok? Would it open you to the possibility of tainted motives? Flat out, if his hard pushing of vaxxes, hard pushing of Remdesivir or say stocks in Zoom (school and work closures) …. pockets him or his family a lot of money … would you be ok with that? Would you question his policy, motives? Or would you just be ok with it?

i saw a senator asking legitimate questions that is making somebody very uncomfortable.

I fully support the notion that people making decisions that the health and/or public finances ought to be required to divulge all possible conflicts of interest. Clearly, deciding who’s badgering and who’s being evasive is subjective. I don’t know enough about how these various panels are constituted to know whether senator Rand was asking questions that Fauci could not answer. Or whether, Fauci knew the answers and was being evasive.

I really dont know what the truth is? I am sure some group profited from this pandemic in some way. If the left benefit, the rights get their panties in a wad...etc..I dont give a f*ck. What I care is Americans survived...things will settled into a new norm. Let's go back to being cooperative and productive, not divisive and angry.

Now they'll start to research. Of course, they've already made their billions!

Myocarditis
Myocarditis has been there from the beginning. And they knew it, but didn’t care. It’s not a signal that’s appearing just now.

Just take the damn shot to save my 85 year old ass (even though my taking it doesn’t help them, as has been proven), just wear a damn mask (again, esp those cloth and medical masks, they don’t work, has been proven) … so … essentially, I don’t care if it hurts children, pregnant women, regular people, you better do all these things because I’m a manipulatable sheep brain who is afraid of what they tell me to be afraid of … you’re darn tootin!

I protected my kids as best I could … with actual science, not MSM and pharma pseudoscience, and non panicked thinking.

To those who demanded people live their lives as you want them to live their lives … which are the same people who try to control what you say and how you say it … they’re one and the same, the ignoramuses who are never wrong and have every answer …

maybe myocarditis has always been in kids because we never tested for it before. But it was rare in adults (in whom we do test). We get positives on a weekly basis now … good job, people. Way to hurt kids by preaching shit you have no clue about.

If Twitter was told to direct the conversation for previous topics, I wonder what influence the other platforms of social media have had on covid and other relevant topics.
I saw some sort of blow up on the twits and just perused it. But if everyone was honest, which they aren’t - it was very simple to see that there is/was insanely slanted gatekeeping by social media. They heavily censored and hid behind ‘misinformation” (and they are the judges of it) and other smokescreens. It’s been that way for quite some time on the socials. They have to approve of what you say. Some wanted this site handled in the same manner, not happening. Disagreement is allowed.

Some can say no big deal, but it’s a huge deal. Allowing the many doctors with differing opinions would have heavily impacted our Covid response which was a life and death situation. But instead they were tagged as misinformation and we had to trust the info that was allowed through, which was largely actual misinformation - one example - the trickle down from the adamant preaching “100% safe and effective” to where we are today, largely useless and poor safety profile … huge jump and many warned of what they were seeing early, but it was tagged as “misinformation” and “conspiracy” … and now are seeing it as the truth.

I think back to the Bakersfield doctors that were raked over coals and then disappeared from the face of the earth for posting a video of their findings - which showed the heavy age stratified impact of the virus and the low IFR for people under 60. They were right and they were right early … but they were censored and labeled as quacks, etc. Yet that early info, if explored and proven true … would have drastically changed the trajectory of the pandemic in a positive manner.

Too many people just don’t understand science or the scientific process. They understand it to be what they are told it should be by the entities that hate transparency and believe in censorship - and they are very easily confused and misled because of ignorance.

So many on the wrong side of this mess.

And it comes down to this for me. When you censor, when you squash free thought … when people are not allowed to disagree … you’re promoting the decay of civility and most certainly democracy.

If this is a Musk thing, yeah, I’m “glad” because I am a free speech supporter … but I don’t trust his motives for anything either. I don’t have a lot of trust for people with that much money and/or power (every politician) and certainly not one that is interested in putting chips in brains.

Never had the vaccine, my youngest son never had the vaccine (high school tried to force him), but my older son was forced to get the vaccine. He was in Iraq with the army national guard. Don't be shocked if you see a decade from now a huge class action against the military in the same was as agent orange which killed my dad.

Rand Paul’s wife bought gilead stock in February of 2020. You know, the company that makes remdesvir.

Let’s take away the details of covid that are being brought up here and focus on one question.

If you knew a global pandemic was about to occur before anyone else and you had the opportunity to cash in on that, would you consider that to be an ethical choice?

Cut to January 24th, 2020. A closed doors meeting is held, attended only by US senators, that addresses the incoming covid 19 pandemic and how it would affect the US. After the meeting, US senator Kelly loeffler and her husband, chairman of the NYSE, sell stock in businesses that would be adversely affected by a global pandemic for millions of dollars. Senator loeffler then purchases stock in a company that creates software. Software that specializes in working with databases remotely (you know, work from home). Senator David Perdue purchases stock in DuPont, a company that makes personal protection equipment. Let’s not make this a partisan question, we all know Diane Feinstein’s dusty old ass was there too. She played her hand with the 1950’s generation card and said her husband makes all of the financial decisions in their household. The chances that the information she received in that meeting and her husband making moves on the exchange right after that meeting being connected are highly unlikely, I mean he probably doesn’t even let her speak at the dinner table.

Rand Paul’s story is one of failure, however. His wife’s gilead purchase didn’t lead to any notable financial gains. So he’s picked out a boogeyman for you to bully, just like he does. The loudest asshole in the room wants you to forget all about his wife’s purchase of gilead stock. Could it be that his wife made a purchase some would not call an ethical purchase?

So let’s say it’s not entirely wrong to cash in when you have the chance because it would be stupid not to but then adjust the original question to be more clearly able to see the type of people we are discussing here.

If you knew a global pandemic was coming before anyone else and you cashed in because of that and then told the citizens of the United States that covid wasn’t even an issue even though you were told in that meeting that this was going to be VERY BAD and then further agreed that it would be a good idea for all Americans to chug aquarium cleaner and throw on the tourniquet and shoot up some bleach, would you consider that to be ethical?

Cause that’s what these elected officials did to us. And for some crazy ass reason, a lot of people don’t seem bothered by that.

If you keep eating their turds, they’re just going to keep feeding them to you.

One last question. Will the truth actually set you free, or will it send you spiraling into madness when you finally realize that every one of these lying thieves has been hand feeding you turds and you sucked up every last peanut and corn kernel on your hands and knees while you begged for more?

Even though these big mouthed frauds have turned our democracy into one giant Super Bowl shit show, politics is not a team sport. For us, the rabble, it is quite literally life and death. If we continue to be hypnotized by joe Biden’s student debt relief plan, amazed at Donald trumps power to declassify top secret intelligence with his mind and grossly turned on by Steve bannon and Rudolph Giuliani’s obsession of hunter bidens dick pics, we are all in deep shit. The dictator, the oligarchs and the rabble. Sound familiar?

Rand Paul’s wife bought gilead stock in February of 2020. You know, the company that makes remdesvir.

Let’s take away the details of covid that are being brought up here and focus on one question.

If you knew a global pandemic was about to occur before anyone else and you had the opportunity to cash in on that, would you consider that to be an ethical choice?

Cut to January 24th, 2020. A closed doors meeting is held, attended only by US senators, that addresses the incoming covid 19 pandemic and how it would affect the US. After the meeting, US senator Kelly loeffler and her husband, chairman of the NYSE, sell stock in businesses that would be adversely affected by a global pandemic for millions of dollars. Senator loeffler then purchases stock in a company that creates software. Software that specializes in working with databases remotely (you know, work from home). Senator David Perdue purchases stock in DuPont, a company that makes personal protection equipment. Let’s not make this a partisan question, we all know Diane Feinstein’s dusty old ass was there too. She played her hand with the 1950’s generation card and said her husband makes all of the financial decisions in their household. The chances that the information she received in that meeting and her husband making moves on the exchange right after that meeting being connected are highly unlikely, I mean he probably doesn’t even let her speak at the dinner table.

Rand Paul’s story is one of failure, however. His wife’s gilead purchase didn’t lead to any notable financial gains. So he’s picked out a boogeyman for you to bully, just like he does. The loudest asshole in the room wants you to forget all about his wife’s purchase of gilead stock. Could it be that his wife made a purchase some would not call an ethical purchase?

So let’s say it’s not entirely wrong to cash in when you have the chance because it would be stupid not to but then adjust the original question to be more clearly able to see the type of people we are discussing here.

If you knew a global pandemic was coming before anyone else and you cashed in because of that and then told the citizens of the United States that covid wasn’t even an issue even though you were told in that meeting that this was going to be VERY BAD and then further agreed that it would be a good idea for all Americans to chug aquarium cleaner and throw on the tourniquet and shoot up some bleach, would you consider that to be ethical?

Cause that’s what these elected officials did to us. And for some crazy ass reason, a lot of people don’t seem bothered by that.

One last question. Will the truth actually set you free, or will it send you spiraling into madness when you finally realize that every one of these lying thieves has been hand feeding you turds and you sucked up every last peanut and corn kernel on your hands and knees while you begged for more?

Even though these big mouthed frauds have turned our democracy into one giant Super Bowl shit show, politics is not a team sport. For us, the rabble, it is quite literally life and death. If we continue to be hypnotized by joe Biden’s student debt relief plan, amazed at Donald trumps power to declassify top secret intelligence with his mind and grossly turned on by Steve bannon and Rudolph Giuliani’s obsession of hunter bidens dick pics, we are all in deep shit. The dictator, the oligarchs and the rabble. Sound familiar?
It’s hard for me to find any “good guys” in politics. For some singular issues, perhaps, but at their very core, they are selfish, greedy, heartless … I don’t care what side of the aisle. So many people made money with this thing, and not just a little money. I don’t have to name them all between the politics and the bureaucrats … they’re all dirty. So I guess, kind of what you do with your vote, you pick your poison, the lesser of evils for your own personal tastes. But make no mistake; they are still poisons and evils.

I think that they are pretty much different sides of the same hand.

I’ve felt this since I was very young and I don’t think I had strong reason for it - but just sensed it. It’s that used car salesman vibe - being able to lie with a smile on your face, telling people what they want to hear … and still doing whatever you want and what you want is sure to screw over the very people that you’re supposed to represent. That’s why this left/right crap is just window dressing to me. Some of my values align on one side, some on the other. Decency should be a core common value to both sides but that’s been pulverized.

I don't know what political party everyone you mentioned is in, I just know that I despise them all equally. "The Left is doing this to oppress you..." or "The Right is trying to kill your babies..." I don't know what the sides mean, the red vs blue represents, etc. I just know that they are all looking out ONLY for THEIR best interests, not ours, not even their individual community's. What helps them is their sole focus. They may not even give two beeps about their spouse and children.

I hate that they all try to tug at our heartstrings with their messages and pleas but definitely tug at our wallets with their actions. Their only goals are to transfer money into their accounts and to gain power. The rest of what they "do for us" is window dressing.

Also, thank you for this summary. I didn't know any of it happened and appreciate hearing the facts on here, not the CNN/Fox/Whatever stories with their screaming "panel" telling you how you should think.

Also, thank you for this summary. I didn't know any of it happened and appreciate hearing the facts on here, not the CNN/Fox/Whatever stories with their screaming "panel" telling you how you should think.
I hate that … telling people what to think.

The attempt was chronic here for awhile, trying to limit the speech of some but not others solely upon their point of view. Reasoning didn’t work … it had to be this persons way … be gone.

Reactions: bcvegaspt

Why people shouldn’t trust pharmaceutical companies. It’s not about treatment in the board rooms, it’s about profits.
People trusting these SOB’s, it’s laughable. They long proved what they are worth, how they operate and how little they care about you. From pharma all the way down to doctors.

Smdh. People have been had, big time.

I still don’t like my coroner’s official autopsy results of my mother’s death.

She was in the hospital and rereleased back home.

I know she was on a shitload of meds. I know I didn’t turn on the oxygen tank for her when we got home.

It just freakin hurts me to this day that she is one of 1 million people to die from Covid.

I still don’t like my coroner’s official autopsy results of my mother’s death.

She was in the hospital and rereleased back home.

I know she was on a shitload of meds. I know I didn’t turn on the oxygen tank for her when we got home.

It just freakin hurts me to this day that she is one of 1 million people to die from Covid.
It does suck and you know I’m sorry. Really had to watch out when they were over 70-ish, under that, substantially less chances. I see now that they are looking at possibly re-categorizing the deaths … If Covid was anywhere on a certificate, more was paid out, even if it wasn’t listed as THE CAUSE, as was the case with so many. I saw where there were a couple of hundred deaths from ages 100-115 or something. And I’m positive of incurable end stage cancers getting tagged as Covid deaths. All for the extra cash, all for the higher numbers. It’s hard to believe we live in such an evil world where the evil vast minority has control over everything. The way they influenced and censored - it’s hard to believe it could happen at the level they did. Many/most run of the mill doctors not questioning anything and just regurgitating the company line to their patients, patients who trusted them to guide them properly.

Hey, as long as it saves one person - the cost of hamstringing an entire generation and deaths to people in their prime was worth it … to some selfish, heartless people.

It should have always been a choice - and that choice should have been made upon actual science, not a false narrative. Take away my job, my insurance, my kids, my home - gtfoh you fake, hypocritical, virtue signaling bag of … keep your mouth shut and let people decide what’s best for them, especially when you are way tf out of your lame with limited knowledge on much of anything.

It does suck and you know I’m sorry. Really had to watch out when they were over 70-ish, under that, substantially less chances. I see now that they are looking at possibly re-categorizing the deaths … If Covid was anywhere on a certificate, more was paid out, even if it wasn’t listed as THE CAUSE, as was the case with so many. I saw where there were a couple of hundred deaths from ages 100-115 or something. And I’m positive of incurable end stage cancers getting tagged as Covid deaths. All for the extra cash, all for the higher numbers. It’s hard to believe we live in such an evil world where the evil vast minority has control over everything. The way they influenced and censored - it’s hard to believe it could happen at the level they did. Many/most run of the mill doctors not questioning anything and just regurgitating the company line to their patients, patients who trusted them to guide them properly.

Hey, as long as it saves one person - the cost of hamstringing an entire generation and deaths to people in their prime was worth it … to some selfish, heartless people.

It should have always been a choice - and that choice should have been made upon actual science, not a false narrative. Take away my job, my insurance, my kids, my home - gtfoh you fake, hypocritical, virtue signaling bag of … keep your mouth shut and let people decide what’s best for them, especially when you are way tf out of your lame with limited knowledge on much of anything.
She should have never been released. My uncle (the basketball player)..we all caught it was in the hospital for like 3 weeks. I think he went to Centennial.

Some got it and some did not. His mother in law didn’t get Covid in the same household. Iron jawed immunity!!

It was very scary at the time, nobody knew how to react to it.

I was definitely a part of the reason why she passed. I didn’t put on the oxygen tank when we got home. That is something that I will have to live with for the rest of my life.

Did you hear about Desert Springs Hospital? Laid off 350 workers. What the hell is THAT all about?

She should have never been released. My uncle (the basketball player)..we all caught it was in the hospital for like 3 weeks. I think he went to Centennial.

Some got it and some did not. His mother in law didn’t get Covid in the same household. Iron jawed immunity!!

I was definitely a part of the reason why she passed. I didn’t put on the oxygen tank when we got home. That is something that I will have to live with for the rest of my life.

Did you hear about Desert Springs Hospital? Laid off 350 workers. What the hell is THAT all about?
Yeah, they’re shutting it down. Hey, a tiny influx of med techs that can be grabbed up. But adding warm bodies just for the sake of filling positions is a bad way to do things.

Yeah, they’re shutting it down. Hey, a tiny influx of med techs that can be grabbed up. But adding warm bodies just for the sake of filling positions is a bad way to do things.
Dude, I was there twice over the summer when I was in mania. Heck, I’m supposed to go to a clinic near there for my hemmoroids lol

It’s a very old hospital. I wonder why they are shutting down. There’s a TON of hospitals in the valley. It’s a good location and they have an awesome psyche hold area.

Dude, I was there twice over the summer when I was in mania. Heck, I’m supposed to go to a clinic near there for my hemmoroids lol

It’s a very old hospital. I wonder why they are shutting down. There’s a TON of hospitals in the valley. It’s a good location and they have an awesome psyche hold area.
Two more rather large hospitals are being built. One near the Raider practice facility (Henderson West) and I believe the Sunrise/Mountain View group just purchased a large plot of land near Southpoint.

Desert springs was a dump. I got my toe sewed back on their way back. Felt old and decrepit at the time. Can’t be saying that so much since I started at Delima … which has been there for many many decades.

People trusting these SOB’s, it’s laughable. They long proved what they are worth, how they operate and how little they care about you. From pharma all the way down to doctors.

Smdh. People have been had, big time.
I know several administrators who would be drooling at the ability to tell their billers to code it the higher reimbursement rate after they make sure the clinicians know to mark the appropriate boxes!

I've left companies that tried to tell me how to code and bill. I'd rather not have my name associated with that crap. The administrators aren't licensed, us practicioners are.

Reactions: j. spilotro
Two more rather large hospitals are being built. One near the Raider practice facility (Henderson West) and I believe the Sunrise/Mountain View group just purchased a large plot of land near Southpoint.

Desert springs was a dump. I got my toe sewed back on their way back. Felt old and decrepit at the time. Can’t be saying that so much since I started at Delima … which has been there for many many decades.
Another hospital near the raider facility? I used to pass by that place all the time when I worked at fedex henderson

Maybe this is the start of a new trend🙂
Yeah we should meet at lady Rebel games and discuss Coach LaRoque as next men’s basketball coach.

What a cluster****..Becky Hammon was hired by the Aces annd was at the UNLV women’s game ant halftime… and could have been next Men’s coach at UNLV..but the administration didn’t listen to me.

I worked at Deserted Screams Hospital on the weekends when I got into PT school so that I could learn that setting during an actual rotation. It earned the nickname over 20 years ago and I'm sure that it didn't get any better after I was there.

If/when they close it, where will the people in East LV go? Will they all go to Sunrise? There's nothing (except Sunrise) between North Vista and Henderson Hospitals, if I'm remembering correctly. That's a lot of real estate for one hospital to handle directly. (Valley and UMC are hardly "East LV" hospitals).

Reactions: RebelScrub
I worked at Deserted Screams Hospital on the weekends when I got into PT school so that I could learn that setting during an actual rotation. It earned the nickname over 20 years ago and I'm sure that it didn't get any better after I was there.

If/when they close it, where will the people in East LV go? Will they all go to Sunrise? There's nothing (except Sunrise) between North Vista and Henderson Hospitals, if I'm remembering correctly. That's a lot of real estate for one hospital to handle directly. (Valley and UMC are hardly "East LV" hospitals).
There’s some huge swaths of land without any major hospitals near them and some areas seem to be concentrated. Adding the Southpoint Site and the Raider way site puts Siena, those two new hospitals and Southern Hills pretty close.

You’re right about the area you speak of and even the area east of that, the Sunrise Mtn area/Nellis. Is there anything over there?

I don’t know how they’re going to fill them with employees. Everyone is short and trying to grab technical specialists. It’s a good field if you like decent money and stability.

I figure in the next 3 years, at least 100-150 jobs in my field will open. Doesn’t sound like a lot. But when UNLV shuts down their program and CSN trickles them out and they’re less prepared, it is alot. Have to recruit nationally to fill the spots. Pay should go up rather dramatically.

I one hospital system upped pay 5% twice in the past 6 months.

There’s some huge swaths of land without any major hospitals near them and some areas seem to be concentrated. Adding the Southpoint Site and the Raider way site puts Siena, those two new hospitals and Southern Hills pretty close.

You’re right about the area you speak of and even the area east of that, the Sunrise Mtn area/Nellis. Is there anything over there?

I don’t know how they’re going to fill them with employees. Everyone is short and trying to grab technical specialists. It’s a good field if you like decent money and stability.

I figure in the next 3 years, at least 100-150 jobs in my field will open. Doesn’t sound like a lot. But when UNLV shuts down their program and CSN trickles them out and they’re less prepared, it is alot. Have to recruit nationally to fill the spots. Pay should go up rather dramatically.

I one hospital system upped pay 5% twice in the past 6 months.
That was basically the area I was thinking about.

I get that yours is a very specialized and highly sought after field. The pay for it should be commensurate with the talent and knowledge needed to do the job.

We are how many years after the initial onset of HIV and science has yet to find a vaccine for this disease. Yet, somehow, pharma found a way to "safely and effectively" resolve covid in < 1 year? Sure.

Also, the word "vaccine" is now dead as it's being broken down into "preventative vaccine" or "therapeutic vaccine." Sorry but it's either preventative by definition or it's not a vaccine. Period.

"Vaccine" failure

We are how many years after the initial onset of HIV and science has yet to find a vaccine for this disease. Yet, somehow, pharma found a way to "safely and effectively" resolve covid in < 1 year? Sure.

Also, the word "vaccine" is now dead as it's being broken down into "preventative vaccine" or "therapeutic vaccine." Sorry but it's either preventative by definition or it's not a vaccine. Period.

"Vaccine" failure
The House of cards continue to fall and to me it’s not only not surprising, it’s very aggravating that they took advantage of the ignorance of society and the lousy ethics of physicians and others. They rolled out a poison that helped very few if any, a false promise … and one that in fact has hurt others that weren’t even in any danger.

Just roll up your damn sleeve, take the damn shot, wear a damn mask, I don’t do it for me, I do it for you, if it saves just one life, my doctor says so. Blah, blah, blah. The garbage that comes out of the most ignorant of minds and blinded eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT