ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

World powers changed when Joe Biden won the election. Putin and Russia was funding elections in France and Italy. They won in Italy but lost to Macrone in France. Despite the intel of France's Marone, he won. The Russian backing candidate to beat Macrone but was defeated.

Last edited:
Donald Trump want to be a dictator.? That is the question. Do you want America be a dictatorship like Russia, China, North Korea and such? If you want that please explain why?

Reactions: djmonje
Donald Trump want to be a dictator.? That is the question. Do you want America be a dictatorship like Russia, China, North Korea and such? If you want that please explain why?
Where do you get this stuff from? The liberal party is Big Brother. They want to control and dictate everything you do. Give me any facts the backup the argument trump wants to be a dictator. The left will do anything to stay in power. Like make up, lies about trump colluding with russia and being a dictator and being a racist and being a misogynistic (maybe a bit) , being corrupt , xenophobic and such a awful person .they are scared of trump. He can't be bought or influenced because he already has money and fame. Because if america ever wakes up And stops allowing them to be manipulated they would never win an election ever again. That's a fact. Why do you think they're allowing all these 8,000,000 plus illegals to come in.since Biden came in. Because I believe they will grant them citizenship And or allow them to vote. That's because over ninety percent of people that come to this country vote democrat for the first 2-3 generations. Then they start to vote Republicans .Because the democrat party gives handouts. They wouldn't allow one illegal to come here if they mostly voted Republican. They need to cancel public services to all illegals That would slow down the flow dramatically. Let's put a strain on american And have Low-income, Americans struggle even more because. All these funds being diverted. To take care of illegals that shouldn't even be here. Do you realize how many terrorists they have caught coming through the border Since biden has been an office? hundreds. But let's not fix the border. All to win an election screw america.

There absolutely is Trump fatigue. A large number of Trump endorsed candidates got waxed last election cycle.

The mistake Democrats made during Trump's Presidency was to fight him on everything. Reality is, Trump is not an ideologue he's a narcissist. Tell him he's amazing and then ask him to endorse a bill. Would have been super easy. He would have fallen for it anytime.

Trump is also not a conservative especially on trade. His trade policy is more akin to a protectionist like Bernie Sanders vs free open markets that conservatives endorse.

Trump's biggest issue is he attracts absolute grifters and lunatics like MTG. And it is killing the Republican party (for better or worse depending on where you stand)

Personally I'd love to see a split in both parties. Centrist Dems and Progressives splitting into their own parties. Hardline conservatives creating their own party and a more socially liberal but fiscally conservative party as well.

Reactions: j. spilotro
There absolutely is Trump fatigue. A large number of Trump endorsed candidates got waxed last election cycle.

The mistake Democrats made during Trump's Presidency was to fight him on everything. Reality is, Trump is not an ideologue he's a narcissist. Tell him he's amazing and then ask him to endorse a bill. Would have been super easy. He would have fallen for it anytime.

Trump is also not a conservative especially on trade. His trade policy is more akin to a protectionist like Bernie Sanders vs free open markets that conservatives endorse.

Trump's biggest issue is he attracts absolute grifters and lunatics like MTG. And it is killing the Republican party (for better or worse depending on where you stand)

Personally I'd love to see a split in both parties. Centrist Dems and Progressives splitting into their own parties. Hardline conservatives creating their own party and a more socially liberal but fiscally conservative party as well.
I’d love to see party splits. Dems think Repubs are shit and vice versa. Other than going with “we aren’t as bad as you” I can’t see how anybody can staunchly support their party, because they both suck. And no, not a little bit. A lot. Very little good in either and most of it is straight up crap.

Trump sucks, so Biden is good? GTFO. Biden sucks so Trump is good? Come on. Yeah, but “whatabout” blah blah blah. You can go back and forth with that crap because there’s plenty for all.

I think they’re just different sides of the same hand. This division is what both sides want. They can preach unity all they want, it’s what they don’t want. Because this huge diversion allows them to get away with whatever they want.

I hate politics, always have. They’re selfish creeps who only care about power and money. All of them.

What I go by isn’t what I see on the internet. What shape are we in? What do I feel and see say to day, how am I impacted, how is my family impacted, and especially, how does the future look for my kids?

We are complete failure on all points. I’ve never ever seen/felt things this badly. So much is shit. The economy. Peacetime. Education is awful. Violence. Judiciary. Healthcare. Pensions. Public health.

Blame him, blame her, blame everyone in between. He started it, no, he started it … but whatabouts?

People have lost complete focus because they want to worship their party who does little wrong and because the other party does everything wrong … seriously people, how blind can you be? They’re all laughing together keeping all this mayhem going, getting richer while we have to plug away day to day more intensely.

I think most are at the point where they support their party because it’s the lesser of two evils. The operative word here is evil.

In sports terms, this is like me watching Duke vs UCLA in the championship game.

Meanwhile, I’ll be having a get together soon for Halloween. Guess what? I can promise you that there will be democrats, republicans, staunch democrats, staunch republicans, independents, moderates, black, white, Asian, Mexican, straight, gay, every continent represented, catholic, Jewish, Mormon, other Christian, Buddhist, maybe not all religions but many … nobody is excluded, only requirement is to have a good time, don’t be an asshole.

It’s not that fkn difficult.

You still showing up @RebelScrub? Lord lord if he will dress up and what he will wear if he does.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Other than going with “we aren’t as bad as you” I can’t see how anybody can staunchly support their party, because they both suck. And no, not a little bit. A lot. Very little good in either and most of it is straight up crap.

Trump sucks, so Biden is good? GTFO. Biden sucks so Trump is good? Come on. Yeah, but “whatabout” blah blah blah. You can go back and forth with that crap because there’s plenty for all.
THIS is politics 2023 (and has been for quite some time). Alienated me a long time ago to the point that I don't even bother talking about it. It's a waste of breath since neither side scrutinizes the faults of their own party, only the faults of the other party. While Biden holds a smoking gun, he attacks Trump for holding a bloody knife.

I agree with a lot u said. i really dont think it was Trump fatigue as much as the Dems/media negative coverage of him 24/7 .Plus with ballot harvesting and mail in ballots the Dem played the system and caught the Republican (ONCE AGAIN) blindsided. They impeached him on a lie(started by Hillary) and a very VERY loosely interpretation of a phone call.ON which BIDEN did exactly what Trump got impeached 4. Then the whole Jan 6 which was a set up from the beginning . With FBI plants, Antifa moles and not having capital police there which they did when Trump won. If u take away the FBI, Antifa and put capital police there none of it would of happened. Most people dont research anything. They listen what they are told and vote base on that. A ton on uneducated voters out there. I think with out question everything Trump does is for America. Which it should be. Trump is not the Devil i want anybody that can objectively tell me what did he do that was so bad, corrupt, or Anti_american . Could of done so much more ,but was stopped at every turn. Basing your vote on emotions and not facts and logic is why we have the results as we do right now. Another thing Dems are good at . Using peoples' emotions and feeling of certain subjects to sway their vote.​

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Meanwhile, I’ll be having a get together soon for Halloween. Guess what? I can promise you that there will be democrats, republicans, staunch democrats, staunch republicans, independents, moderates, black, white, Asian, Mexican, straight, gay, every continent represented, catholic, Jewish, Mormon, other Christian, Buddhist, maybe not all religions but many … nobody is excluded, only requirement is to have a good time, don’t be an asshole.

You still showing up @RebelScrub? Lord lord if he will dress up and what he will wear if he does.
Thats how it use to be on a wide scale. That is the way it should be still today. People are afraid to lose their livelihood. Too many woke people out there that would see ur live destroyed than allow u to voice a different opinion than them

Thats how it use to be on a wide scale. That is the way it should be still today. People are afraid to lose their livelihood. Too many woke people out there that would see ur live destroyed than allow u to voice a different opinion than them
Who in tf in this world has opinions that perfectly align with another persons?

I say what I want, when I want. Don’t you? I don’t hold back for fear of getting cancelled or fired. I took that huge risk, along with my girl, with the stupid vax mandate bullshit. It wasn’t hard because I was sure of my decision, it wasn’t hard because other people told me I should do it, I knew better, I’m not a dummy, I saw the dangerous potential of it so I said no. Even though that wasn’t difficult, I wasn’t going to allow some scrub that knows nothing about science at all, one who can only parrot the CDC, to explain to me why I should when I have a far better understanding and far far more practice. So that part wasn’t hard, it was swatting insignificant, know nothing gnats around. But the work thing, it was a lot of stress, not for myself, but because I have to provide - and when you know you are in the right … yeah, stressful.

I agree, it used to be that way … and it should be that way … so I’m still that way. Not going to let others dictate to me how I should live my life. And I won’t to others, either. So I guess what I’m saying is the world may be this way or that way … but if you allow it to change you who you are as a person, you’re weak AF.

A lot of people because extremely hypocritical, a lot of people became very virtuous, a lot of people became very judgmental and unyielding to some, ultra forgiving to others … a lot of people became mini-Hitlers … because of two things … fear combined with complete ignorance …. and a heavy bond with their political party and forgiving the things they do that go against their true beliefs. Sheep, basically.

Reactions: bcvegaspt

When is everyone trick or treating? Halloween is on a Tuesday. Nevada day is celebrated TODAY.

Where do you get this stuff from? The liberal party is Big Brother. They want to control and dictate everything you do. Give me any facts the backup the argument trump wants to be a dictator. The left will do anything to stay in power. Like make up, lies about trump colluding with russia and being a dictator and being a racist and being a misogynistic (maybe a bit) , being corrupt , xenophobic and such a awful person .they are scared of trump. He can't be bought or influenced because he already has money and fame. Because if america ever wakes up And stops allowing them to be manipulated they would never win an election ever again. That's a fact. Why do you think they're allowing all these 8,000,000 plus illegals to come in.since Biden came in. Because I believe they will grant them citizenship And or allow them to vote. That's because over ninety percent of people that come to this country vote democrat for the first 2-3 generations. Then they start to vote Republicans .Because the democrat party gives handouts. They wouldn't allow one illegal to come here if they mostly voted Republican. They need to cancel public services to all illegals That would slow down the flow dramatically. Let's put a strain on american And have Low-income, Americans struggle even more because. All these funds being diverted. To take care of illegals that shouldn't even be here. Do you realize how many terrorists they have caught coming through the border Since biden has been an office? hundreds. But let's not fix the border. All to win an election screw america.
It is like talking to a dead wood, not even a live one. Even the live one appreciate the CO2 I spit at them. All of those points are all paraphrase from the MAGA craps. You want to know why he want to be a dictator, do your own research dude.

I was gonna wear a kitty cat costume but freakin Dwight Howard ruined it.

It is like talking to a dead wood, not even a live one. Even the live one appreciate the CO2 I spit at them. All of those points are all paraphrase from the MAGA craps. You want to know why he want to be a dictator, do your own research dude.
Don’t worry, he will only be a dictator for 4 more years once he gets convicted for lying on the amount of square feet he has on one of his many properties.

Don’t worry, he will only be a dictator for 4 more years once he gets convicted for lying on the amount of square feet he has on one of his many properties.
NBC just petitioned the DC court to televise the trial. We all will all get to see what really happen for ourselves. Make your own decision then.
Election denying mothers*cker.

NBC just petitioned the DC court to televise the trial. We all will all get to see what really happen for ourselves. Make your own decision then.
Election denying mothers*cker.
WOW. Election deniers ?? LOL. Look up all the videos when Trump won. Hypocritical much ?? Do u really think he will get fair trial in DC? That is the only reason his legal staff plea bargained. The DC courts are filled with 95% of lawless judges and jurors that will convict anyone the is not a democrat. They dont follow the law. Like i said before Justice is suppose to be blind . Too bad it peaking in DC. U are allowed to question a election?? This is America or it use to be. Biden the bumbling idiot got 81,000,000 votes. Enough said. Trump got the 2nd most EVER!

Reactions: saulpaul21
WOW. Election deniers ?? LOL. Look up all the videos when Trump won. Hypocritical much ?? Do u really think he will get fair trial in DC? That is the only reason his legal staff plea bargained. The DC courts are filled with 95% of lawless judges and jurors that will convict anyone the is not a democrat. They dont follow the law. Like i said before Justice is suppose to be blind . Too bad it peaking in DC. U are allowed to question a election?? This is America or it use to be. Biden the bumbling idiot got 81,000,000 votes. Enough said. Trump got the 2nd most EVER!
Like I have said, if NBC get to televise the trial itself we will ALL get to hear the evidence and witnesses testimonials in real time. Trump and his lawyers will not be able to spindle or weave a web of lies anymore. We will all see in real time from day to day, hour to hour what really happen. Forget the jury or the judge, look and listen to the evidence and be your judge. You are given that bundle of neural network for a reason. To think for yourself.
How much do you want to bet the Trump's team will try their best to deny the motion request to have live telecast?

DO my own research ? Really ? That is a real persuasive argument .Keep on living in your bubble DUDE! PROVE ME WRONG ON ANYTHING I SAID. Like i said before i double dog dare u to bring up any talking points i brought up or any one that u will want to TRY and bring up and i will gladly debate u IF i have a different opinion. The only thing that is obvious is that u hate TRUMP with no facts other then him being a A-HOLE which does not bother me. Do u do any free thinking on your own??

DO my own research ? Really ? That is a real persuasive argument .Keep on living in your bubble DUDE! PROVE ME WRONG ON ANYTHING I SAID. Like i said before i double dog dare u to bring up any talking points i brought up or any one that u will want to TRY and bring up and i will gladly debate u IF i have a different opinion. The only thing that is obvious is that u hate TRUMP with no facts other then him being a A-HOLE which does not bother me. Do u do any free thinking on your own??
Man, listen I have told you to learn about the other side before you spew your BS it make it seems like you know what you are talking. I survived and escaped a dictatorship regime. Yes man, I am an immigrant. When I say something seems outlandish like I can spot a dictator or dictator wannabe, you may want to pause and listen a bit. Again, dead wood.

Like I have said, if NBC get to televise the trial itself we will ALL get to hear the evidence and witnesses testimonials in real time. Trump and his lawyers will not be able to spindle or weave a web of lies anymore. We will all see in real time from day to day, hour to hour what really happen. Forget the jury or the judge, look and listen to the evidence and be your judge. You are given that bundle of neural network for a reason. To think for yourself.
How much do you want to bet the Trump's team will try their best to deny the motion request to have live telecast?
I will bet u anything that u thought TRUMP was guilty on the whole Russian collusion story. That Hillary bought and paid for. How many shots at him do they get?? That Piece of Garbage AG in New York based her whole campaign on going after Trump , before she even investigating him. u r not up for debate u just want to keep on living in your fantasy land that all NON_LIBERALS are the bad guy and will justify any means the Liberals do to stay in power and push their toxic policies that are hurting America.

I will bet u anything that u thought TRUMP was guilty on the whole Russian collusion story. That Hillary bought and paid for. How many shots at him do they get?? That Piece of Garbage AG in New York based her whole campaign on going after Trump , before she even investigating him. u r not up for debate u just want to keep on living in your fantasy land that all NON_LIBERALS are the bad guy and will justify any means the Liberals do to stay in power and push their toxic policies that are hurting America.
Why would I want to teach your sorry ass anything, dude. Dead wood.
I dont like Hillary. I dont know enough about that case. Oh by the way, wasn't Trump and the Clintons besties when Clintons in power?

Man, listen I have told you to learn about the other side before you spew your BS it make it seems like you know what you are talking. I survived and escaped a dictatorship regime. Yes man, I am an immigrant. When I say something seems outlandish like I can spot a dictator or dictator wannabe, you may want to pause and listen a bit. Again, dead wood.
Yea u know best. Trump is a Billionaire has all the $ , fame and power anyone that would ever need. Knew that running for reelection would draw the ire of the Liberals. DID not have to run again and all of these trials would never of happened. Keep on deflecting DUDE and not debate. This looks like a real dictator! Loves America.

I dont like Hillary. I dont know enough about that case. Oh by the way, wasn't Trump and the Clintons besties when Clintons in power?
Until he got into politics .Had a lot of friends in Hollywood and Politicians. Yet only became a dictator, racist, ect ect only after he starting running. Lost a lot of friends. UR SCARED EVERYONE READING THESE THREADS CAN SEE THAT. There is no absolute on anything. Thats what debating is for.

Yea u know best. Trump is a Billionaire has all the $ , fame and power anyone that would ever need. Knew that running for reelection would draw the ire of the Liberals. DID not have to run again and all of these trials would never of happened. Keep on deflecting DUDE and not debate. This looks like a real dictator! Loves America.
If I say, Kari_Luv you are the smartest SOB on the entire galaxy of internet. Is that true? You're a f*cking dead wood, dude. Unable to comprehend anything new.

Until he got into politics .Had a lot of friends in Hollywood and Politicians. Yet only became a dictator, racist, ect ect only after he starting running. Lost a lot of friends. UR SCARED EVERYONE READING THESE THREADS CAN SEE THAT. There is no absolute on anything. Thats what debating is for.
dead wood.

dead wood.
Thats is what i thought. GOOD NIGHT! LOL. Comprehend anything?? The only thing u have spewed is your thoughts with no facts of logic to back it up. BTW never said i was right about everything or the smartest. U just keep on deflecting because your scared of debate. IMO because i will prove that im more on the side of right .My guess WAY more than u r. Anyways im done for now. Im going to watch some sports. Maybe the UNLV replay from last week. GO REBELS. Which i think will be the only thing we will agree on.

BTW look at Bush. Hated and called a racist by the Dems until he uttered something on the lines of Orange man bad then he was beloved. that is all it take with your party. It all or nothing. No middle ground with your party.

Thats is what i thought. GOOD NIGHT! LOL. Comprehend anything?? The only thing u have spewed is your thoughts with no facts of logic to back it up. BTW never said i was right about everything or the smartest. U just keep on deflecting because your scared of debate. IMO because i will prove that im more on the side of right .My guess WAY more than u r. Anyways im done for now. Im going to watch some sports. Maybe the UNLV replay from last week. GO REBELS. Which i think will be the only thing we will agree on.
You're a dead wood, you will not change your mind. It doesn't matter how much real time evidence popped in front of your face, you will not change your mind about Trump. Am I wrong? Be honest.
Da fu(ck I want to debate anything real with you when you're a dead wood. Why are you CAPPING your writing. Do you think it make your argument more powerful, dead wood?

Last edited:
F*cking idiot, when is the last time I care who the care about my view?
Oh shit, I think speak too many languages and some run on sentences. When was the last time I care about what people think of me and my view? Or what people say about me?

Last edited:
F*cking idiot, when is the last time I care who the care about my view?
Oh shit, I think speak too many languages and some run on sentences. When was the last time I care about what people think of me and my view? Or what people say about me?
I' am.not gonna wanna change.? How can you say that when you're the one afraid to debate!. Just keep on living in your bubble.

I believe things need to be fixed with our imigration system and its been like that for years. At the same time i believe fear and hate is definetly used in politics to gain votes and opinions on imigration with undocumented workers. I have worked with undocumented workers throughout my years. Have a friend who is a undocumented worker, have a mechanic who comes to my house and works on my cars, great mechanic. All of them pay taxes and get none back and they are definetly not getting asstistance from any kind of services. They cannot vote in federal elections. There is definetly Exaggeration on how undocumented workers are playing our system and getting handouts. Also most undocumented take jobs that most legal americans would never do. There are bad people every where wether its documented or undocumented americans. Do bad people walk across are borders, yes i bet there is, but I believe most people are walking across our border for better lives. My wife grew up a 1/2 mile from the border in El Paso. Her mom fed many imigrants crossing the border when they lived there and my wife tells me most were appreciative and good people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT