ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

Accepted a bribe

She took $1M to prevent a tax raise on wealthy investors. This is from the AP so pretty middle ground from what I've seen.

"BC, why don't you like any politician?"
"Exhibit A, your Honor."
They almost all suck, they’re (almost) all hypocrites. Behind either curtain. They’re collectively elites, they love power and riches and they don’t give a shit about you, I or the guy down the street. It’s probably always been this way, just seems more rigid now than ever.

If you don’t see an abundance of issues within your own party, whichever party that may be, you’re being a hypocrite too.

Our government is CERTAINLY NOT of the people, by the people, for the people.

Oh, I’m not anti-government, I’m anti what this government has become. I’m not anti-vax either, I’m anti-this injection that was thrust upon us by a selfish and amoral Trump.

And I don’t think it’s going to end soon. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The pendulum might swing from this far left lunacy to an inflexible, intolerant right ideology, which will suck as well. Maybe someday it will come to a halt within a sensible middle that the vast majority can live comfortably within.

You know your democracy is in danger when votes in government bodies are 100% partisan.
This nation has been built on compromise. The idea that no one is 100% right, or wrong.
Today, hate is more common than cooperation.
If someone is not concerned about the country we are leaving our grandkids, they may well come to regret it.
But, it will be the other party's fault, of course.

This Facebook friend did a 180 spin and wanted her student loans forgiven…
Lol.
Total Trump tard..like me.
I met her at the gym. She called liked my pac man Jordan outfit.

knew her ham wallet was her only money maker..

total 180..

This Facebook friend did a 180 spin and wanted her student loans forgiven…
Lol.
Total Trump tard..like me.
I met her at the gym. She called liked my pac man Jordan outfit.

knew her ham wallet was her only money maker..

total 180..

Remember that commercial..

This is your brain (an egg)...

This is your brain on drugs (Egg thrown into a frying pan)...

Not sure why, but attempting to read and decipher your post reminded me of it..

an Election year. Oh freaking great. I dont understand why people talk politics,... its not like you are going to change someone else's mind by stating your viewpoint. When ever did someone change their ideologies because they heard a statement that made sense? I know its OT but Damn so is Covid but this board has been the Covid talk board for the last couple years. While I am interested in your viewpoints, not really why people come to REbel-Net. Stick to what your good at....(or what Joe used to be good at). Provide us with some bball stuff.

Remember that commercial..

This is your brain (an egg)...

This is your brain on drugs (Egg thrown into a frying pan)...

Not sure why, but attempting to read and decipher your post reminded me of it..
Alright the hottest woman I have ever friendzoned was a huge Trump fan. She was at the pool parties, danced at Spearmint Rhino. Loved Trump just like I did. Asked a simple question, “when is Biden’s live feed on FB coming up”

This is community college level loans that she asked to be forgiven.

Alright the hottest woman I have ever friendzoned was a huge Trump fan. She was at the pool parties, danced at Spearmint Rhino. Loved Trump just like I did. Asked a simple question, “when is Biden’s live feed on FB coming up”

This is community college level loans that she asked to be forgiven.
When I was in 7th grade, I read JRR Tolkien's books once and understood it.I read your post, twice Scrub! I still dont understand it.

They almost all suck, they’re (almost) all hypocrites. Behind either curtain. They’re collectively elites, they love power and riches and they don’t give a shit about you, I or the guy down the street. It’s probably always been this way, just seems more rigid now than ever.

If you don’t see an abundance of issues within your own party, whichever party that may be, you’re being a hypocrite too.

Our government is CERTAINLY NOT of the people, by the people, for the people.

Oh, I’m not anti-government, I’m anti what this government has become. I’m not anti-vax either, I’m anti-this injection that was thrust upon us by a selfish and amoral Trump.

And I don’t think it’s going to end soon. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The pendulum might swing from this far left lunacy to an inflexible, intolerant right ideology, which will suck as well. Maybe someday it will come to a halt within a sensible middle that the vast majority can live comfortably within.
Things are going to get much, much worse. Have you notice how the landscape or lawn guys are getting much bolder driving through your neighbourhoods? The uneducated are mobilising and soon maybe an agrarian society will develop where there is no class, no education, no religion...just workers. Dictatorship or autocratic. Fear and confusion reak emotions outburst and outlandish actions. Communism.

Democratic society depends upon the people choice and competitions. People made the decisions to elect their leader. "Stop the count"? No man. Think you're above the laws. No sir. Not even if you are white. Abuse your power because you're in position of authority? No sir. The free press is important here. First admentdment. Not a lawyer but things are getting stupid in this country because of disinformation and entitlements. Stop it all. Damn close to Marshall law or civil war.

Just accept it, Trump will be indicted and go to jail. Lindsey Graham will join him shortly after. The country will have its first female president 6 years from now. Her ties will be a Reagan's/Bush Republican ideology.

Last edited:
When I was in 7th grade, I read JRR Tolkien's books once and understood it.I read your post, twice Scrub! I still dont understand it.
Alright, girl on the left..yes watch all 22 minutes.

okay, she did a flip flop and wants her student loans forgiven.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
How did Rep. Matt Gaetz and Majorie Taylor Green got their student loans forgiven already but the rest of the people have to wait until October?

Bro, I got a funny video for you. Read the descriptions below

Reactions: RebelScrub
How did Rep. Matt Gaetz and Majorie Taylor Green got their student loans forgiven already but the rest of the people have to wait until October?

Bro, I got a funny video for you. Read the descriptions below

Their student loans were not forgiven. They both have businesses with employees and got their PPP loans during Covid. In order to get these loans forgiven you must spend 60% of the loan paying employees and the rest on several other eligible expenses. Literally millions of businesses exist today because of PPP loans.

Their student loans were not forgiven. They both have businesses with employees and got their PPP loans during Covid. In order to get these loans forgiven you must spend 60% of the loan paying employees and the rest on several other eligible expenses. Literally millions of businesses exist today because of PPP loans.
Nothing wrong with taking advantage of the available helps during that hard times. Keep your business running and paying your employees while during the pandemic. Just DONT criticise others who take advantage of opportunities while you taking hand outs.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with taking advantage of the available helps during that hard times. Keep your business running and paying your employees while during the pandemic. Just DONT criticise others who take advantage of opportunities while you taking hand outs.
In my opinion there is an important difference between the paycheck protection program and the student loan bail out. The PPP was passed by Congress. The student loan bail out is an imperial decree. If Congress had passed the student loan bail out I don’t believe it would be getting anywhere near the criticism it is.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
In my opinion there is an important difference between the paycheck protection program and the student loan bail out. The PPP was passed by Congress. The student loan bail out is an imperial decree. If Congress had passed the student loan bail out I don’t believe it would be getting anywhere near the criticism it is.
Money is money. Just because a certain group get it, doesn't mean that it is wrong. Us tax payers is paying for it.

And the PPP started because so many businesses were ordered to close by the government. They had no choice. College student had a choice. A large part of the problem with their choice is they didn't do enough research on their major fields of study and the university or college that they chose. Every high school should require their students to take a financial literacy class.

And the PPP started because so many businesses were ordered to close by the government. They had no choice. College student had a choice. A large part of the problem with their choice is they didn't do enough research on their major fields of study and the university or college that they chose. Every high school should require their students to take a financial literacy class.
During "W" terms, the student loan companies switched ownerships and they went crazy increasing interests and fines. $10K loans tripled and more before they were caught and brought back to Earth.

During "W" terms, the student loan companies switched ownerships and they went crazy increasing interests and fines. $10K loans tripled and more before they were caught and brought back to Earth.
The speculation is that a foreign company in a foreign country bought the student loans accounts and all the informations.

The speculation is that a foreign company in a foreign country bought the student loans accounts and all the informations.
They didn't need to. All they had to do was call up "the big guy" and he would give them all the information they wanted. You can also sign up for a TikTok account and give them all your personal information for free.

I will fully admit to not reading the article. The headline was enough for me.
Don’t even know what this shit is but if it’s being pumped out by our government, high likelihood it’s bullshit.

I mean, now they are getting caught directly in the crosshairs of curtailing speech, in cahoots with big tech and calling the shots for them? Yeah, that’s a good thing. Govern everyone harder daddy. Give me more. So many amendments are to keep the government in check and keep power with the people and they’ve been trampled. But it’s ok to do if orange man bad. So goddamn stupid. Orange man is an idiot. But it doesn’t give the government the right to run roughshod over the people. But half the country is ok with it. There’s no saving the sheep. Too far gone.

Lol, the strip is pandemic level conditions of 2020.
care to disagree?

What about that democrat candidate that lost and killed the RJ Reporter???

if it was a Republican dude..would have made headlines.

That’s Lori’s buddy..

Hypocrisy?

No border problems (as long as they stay near the border). If they end up in an ultra-white place, like Martha’s Vineyard, call the national guard in … even if it’s only 50 people.

When problems are other peoples problems, it’s not a problem, until it becomes your problem.

And so many are ok with the rules for thee, not for me …. It’s been a dominant societal philosophy for a few years now. Us peasants must not hold the elites to the same standards.

They sent 150 military to help 50 or so immigrants. Typical and now they are on Joint Base Cape Cod. Democrats reaction to uncontrolled immigration, put them in the military. We went from seasonal workers to replacement workers for Cape Cod since Ted Kennedy's 1978 or so Immigration Bill upended controlled immigration. Predictable because of low birth rates and uncontrolled drug cartels.

Sarcasm combined with a lifetime of government mistakes even well meaning ones leaves a person a little bit jaded.

Sarcasm combined with a lifetime of government mistakes even well meaning ones leaves a person a little bit jaded.
I got three little dudes to raise. Do you know what I want? I want to work hard to help people and earn enough to help my kids until they can help themselves. I dont give a sh!t about what your views is, if your view contradicts my plan I will fight ya.

I got three little dudes to raise. Do you know what I want? I want to work hard to help people and earn enough to help my kids until they can help themselves. I dont give a sh!t about what your views is, if your view contradicts my plan I will fight ya.
I got student loans which President Biden is helping right now. I have to drive to work, which Putin declares war on Ukraine changed that. Sound about right? China and Putin just met and about to scheme something against the free world. Are we dumb enough to support that because Trump did?

I got student loans which President Biden is helping right now.
Correction - I’m helping with your loans.

I paid my student loans off years ago since I knew that I didn’t want to keep debt in my name. I take responsibility for the money I borrowed and didn’t want to ignore it till later. I did the same with a home I was upside down on in 2010. I borrowed that money so I wasn’t going to foreclose and make someone else pick up my slack.

I’ll make you a deal, I’ll help with your student loans if you help pay off my current mortgage. Sound fair?

I got student loans which President Biden is helping right now. I have to drive to work, which Putin declares war on Ukraine changed that. Sound about right? China and Putin just met and about to scheme something against the free world. Are we dumb enough to support that because Trump did?
China have been "begging" the entire world for help because of their involvement in WWII. The entire world have been helping them until they are now #2 economy in the world. Still no tax for their imports.

Correction - I’m helping with your loans.

I paid my student loans off years ago since I knew that I didn’t want to keep debt in my name. I take responsibility for the money I borrowed and didn’t want to ignore it till later. I did the same with a home I was upside down on in 2010. I borrowed that money so I wasn’t going to foreclose and make someone else pick up my slack.

I’ll make you a deal, I’ll help with your student loans if you help pay off my current mortgage. Sound fair?
You didn't help shit, I have been paying my loan..And I have been paying my share of taxes to every pennies.

But now that “Biden” is helping, that means that “he” is taking it out of the tax pool to pay off your loan.

I’m part of the 50% who pays taxes. I’m contributing to your student loan payoff.
Paying for a suspension or forgiveness? I have not get any forgiveness, no one has except maybe for some MAGA congress f*cjers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT