ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

Delusional. If u think any of those especially Cheney and McCain represent me a true conservative and a registered Republican then your are completely out of touch. They were Rhinos that's why u r using them as what I should Value , because they fit your values NOT MINE. open borders, soft on crime, globalism, green deal,and limiting free speech is your party not mine. Allowing these left wing organizations to run wild. Then throw on the book at conservatives for the most minor infraction. Liberals Base everything on political beliefs and feelings not facts or laws. That's why january sixth People arrested We'll never get a fair trial. Peoples lives were destroyed for just walking peacefully. Yet look when trump was elected. They had capital police everywhere Plenty of violence and destruction yet No persecution to even a sniff of what happened to conservatives.. They knew they should have had it when biden was. They use it as a political tool. Look at the supreme court sotomayor, Jackson and Kagan are political activist not Supreme Court Justices. They don't follow or interpret the Constitution like they are suppose to. Biden has been a conman , liar and a racist all his life yet the media does not do their job and call him out ,because it may hurt their party. There is gonna be a terrorist attack in america within the next few years. Almost all of them I would gander would come through the border illegally. A hundred and sixty this year alone That has been caught. Then joe biden saying white supremacy is the biggest threat to united states is laughable. Tossing out words like racist , homophobic , mysongistic , xenophobia is all the left knows , becuase they cant win any argument based on logic and rationalization. I could go on and on.
Words diarrhoea won't work Need proofs to back up. McCain, W, Reagan, H, and Cheney are Rhinos eh? OK MTG.
Mark Meadows, Kenneth Cheesbro, Jenna Ellis, Sidney Powell....all Rhinos eh?

Last edited:
Rebel_Luv, if you want to continues the arguments. Think about this. Would you like the hundreds and thousands of videos of people that are not white being hurts and kills during the Trump's presidency be seen again? Think about that one kid in Georgia got chased and kill by the father and son fat fu(cks. being display again. Or those old Asian folks get attack on the street because they are Asians?
Like I have said, rhetorics and words diharrea are useless...because the opposite have the proofs to show the true evil that was displayed. Apocalyptic of evil. It cannot happens again. I dont care how many times Biden blundered or goofed, Donald Trump cannot happens again.

Last edited:
Rebel_Luv, if you want to continues the arguments. Think about this. Would you like the hundreds and thousands of videos of people that are not white being hurts and kills during the Trump's presidency be seen again? Think about that one kid in Georgia got chased and kill by the father and son fat fu(cks. being display again. Or those old Asian folks get attack on the street because they are Asians?
Like I have said, rhetorics and words diharrea are useless...because the opposite have the proofs to show the true evil that was displayed. Apocalyptic of evil. It cannot happens again. I dont care how many times Biden blundered or goofed, Donald Trump cannot happens again.
U r a lost cause. Asians getting attacked what does that have to do with trump? I will bet you any amount of money that over ninety nine percent of those were democrats that hate trump. Biden has been on the wrong side of everything since his presidency. Then you say think about the one kid? We got over 350 million people living in America. And you wanna bring up one case? Which I guarantee does not have anything to do with Trump. I got crime stats , facts And just common sense to go Against anything you want to argue about. Just give me one topic. true evil ?give me an example. You democrats just wanna blame trump for everything To hide how bad biden really is. How about tell your party to have accountability, sensibility and responsibility instead of blaming others. This world we much better off if they did. Is justice is supposed to be blind not based on if you're a republican or democrat. You might want to plan on moving out this country because trump is gonna win. If the media DOJ FBI would get to the bottom of all these crimes Biden has committed. and stop supressing them its gonna be a landslide win. Because if this was Trump With the same details as they have against Biden there would be a full blown investigation. But you're a hypocrite and you don't care. Just like these frivolous ,made up accusations, or interpreting things in the worst light against trump You're OK with it .

Non white being hurt what does that have to do a trump. I will gladly debate you on that. Please Debating on that. I got stats to back my argument up. Not just hurt feelings.. The liberal party is just a bunch of propagandists . They love to deflect with no real substance to whatever argument And too many weak minded People that Listen to the democrats crap Instead of using common sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
Non white being hurt what does that have to do a trump. I will gladly debate you on that. Please Debating on that. I got stats to back my argument up. Not just hurt feelings.. The liberal party is just a bunch of propagandists . They love to deflect with no real substance to whatever argument And too many weak minded People that Listen to the democrats crap Instead of using common sense.
If you dont agree with that, can't say or do whatever....Nick Fuentes have dinner with Trump at Margo Largo. You do know who Fuentes is right?
U r a lost cause. Asians getting attacked what does that have to do with trump? I will bet you any amount of money that over ninety nine percent of those were democrats that hate trump. Biden has been on the wrong side of everything since his presidency. Then you say think about the one kid? We got over 350 million people living in America. And you wanna bring up one case? Which I guarantee does not have anything to do with Trump. I got crime stats , facts And just common sense to go Against anything you want to argue about. Just give me one topic. true evil ?give me an example. You democrats just wanna blame trump for everything To hide how bad biden really is. How about tell your party to have accountability, sensibility and responsibility instead of blaming others. This world we much better off if they did. Is justice is supposed to be blind not based on if you're a republican or democrat. You might want to plan on moving out this country because trump is gonna win. If the media DOJ FBI would get to the bottom of all these crimes Biden has committed. and stop supressing them its gonna be a landslide win. Because if this was Trump With the same details as they have against Biden there would be a full blown investigation. But you're a hypocrite and you don't care. Just like these frivolous ,made up accusations, or interpreting things in the worst light against trump You're OK with it .
Not going to happen.

If you dont agree with that, can't say or do whatever....Nick Fuentes have dinner with Trump at Margo Largo. You do know who Fuentes is right?

Not going to happen.
Because you know I would win. Keep on the living in your fantasy land. Do you know how many dinners Trump has had with people. Thousands. You're gonna use that to base. Your whole argument that he's a racist.? Typical liberal ideology . Now look at Biden's past. The liberals Get votes to pandering to people like you.. You gonna believe what you wanna believe? Regardless of facts for logic.

Because you know I would win. Keep on the living in your fantasy land. Do you know how many dinners Trump has had with people. Thousands. You're gonna use that to base. Your whole argument that he's a racist.? Typical liberal ideology . Now look at Biden's past. The liberals Get votes to pandering to people like you.. You gonna believe what you wanna believe? Regardless of facts for logic.
Keep believing that, dude. There is no teaching you sh!t. What pasts? Do you have proof of anything? F8cking Kari Lake wannabe mofo.

Keep believing that, dude. There is no teaching you sh!t. What pasts? Do you have proof of anything? F8cking Kari Lake wannabe mofo.

I have plenty of proof.. But you won't touch on those topics.. Just give me anything To back up any argument that you think you have.

I have plenty of proof.. But you won't touch on those topics.. Just give me anything To back up any argument that you think you have.
Creditable sources, please Kari Lake. Are you sure you want this, Kari_Luv?

Last edited:
U can't teach with opinions and hurt feelings Give me facts Or anything that resembles common sense.. I hate to bust your bubble, but listening and believing propaganda is not logical.

U can't teach with opinions and hurt feelings Give me facts Or anything that resembles common sense.. I hate to bust your bubble, but listening and believing propaganda is not logical.
There is no propaganda with me. I live on ground zero in Florida. I am not going to teach you anything Kari_Luv

I've already Taught you a few things. You're just into denial. Bring up kari lake? You really are reaching for things so many topics we could discuss, but you are afraid to. HOBBS Is it complete, idiot. That's why she would not debate Lake. Just like Biden.. Hiding in the basement during the whole election. They had the cheat bye allowing Mail-in ballots Unverified ballots to steal an election also With ballot harvesting. He got 81 million votes.. Most in u s history. Even with that Trump got the second most. Look at the results complete disaster.

Once again he also not a true republican. Man, you must really live in a bubble.
Every interview done by very Trump's supporters spew out the same thing that vomits out off your mouth. I will give you a little hint if you're a true and faithful believer of democracy and education. Take some times to listen ..I mean truely listen to the oppositions (MAGA have a lot of enemies now and in 2024). Do it or dont, I dont give a sh!t, Kari_Luv

Kari_Luv, dont be like this lady. Dont die. We need something to laugh at.

Every interview done by very Trump's supporters spew out the same thing that vomits out off your mouth. I will give you a little hint if you're a true and faithful believer of democracy and education. Take some times to listen ..I mean truely listen to the oppositions (MAGA have a lot of enemies now and in 2024). Do it or dont, I dont give a sh!t, Kari_Luv
Give me an example.. Anything. You just feed in to the rhetoric bye the left so they can win votes on emotion not facts and common sense. It's all a Power play by the left and u r too gulible to notice.

You're Posting videos from the young turks.lol. I didn't watch the videos , but I can bet u they edited the video . Or asked baited or deceptive questions. With likely the right answers ,but a troll asking the questions. Like I said debate me on anything Trump stands for 95% I am on board with. Maybe more.

You're Posting videos from the young turks.lol. I didn't watch the videos , but I can bet u they edited the video . Or asked baited or deceptive questions. With likely the right answers ,but a troll asking the questions. Like I said debate me on anything Trump stands for 95% I am on board with. Maybe more.
I cannot bring myself to talk to any of those people, Kari-Luv. You sound like them...why would I debate you?

You're just a coward. Give me a topic to debate You're posting videos from a few Trump supporters. That was deceptively edited.. Baited questions. And unlike you I don't agree with everybody in my party all the time.

You're just a coward. Give me a topic to debate You're posting videos from a few Trump supporters. That was deceptively edited.. Baited questions. And unlike you I don't agree with everybody in my party all the time.
What party am I in?

What party am I in?
You're definitely not a conservative or a Republican. Nor A independent. You have the mindset of a Liberal. You base things on feelings. No facts, To back up, any of your arguments. Just feelings So you can keep on believing In your argument..

If you don't think they are trying to railroad Trump? And do you think that's Justice?. This is like the fourth or fifth time you're party as used. The FBI the CIA the DOJ. In other courts To go after him . How do your lawyers that you take legal advice from? Get the plea bargain, and they were slaps on the wrist. Use your brain.. If you got a short-term memory Remember when Trump won? They called him an illegitimate president. This is America you're allowed to question things.. It's his lawyer's job to tell him what he can do when he can't..

You're definitely not a conservative or a Republican. Nor A independent. You have the mindset of a Liberal. You base things on feelings. No facts, To back up, any of your arguments. Just feelings So you can keep on believing In your argument..
Like I have said, there is no way of getting to you.

You keep on posing these trump haters That does not boost your argument 'cause you have none. She is a moron. That's why she was voted out by a large margin cause she does not Represent her party
I agrees, she is definitely not MAGA but she is a Republican all her life. A Millennial Republican at that.

I agrees, she is definitely not MAGA but she is a Republican all her life. A Millennial Republican at that.
She got voted out by huge margin for a reason. She's delusional if she thinks she can run for president. It's all a powergrab from both sides. The left is just better at it.. She was on the committee to investigate trump because they know She would vote in their favor .

She got voted out by huge margin for a reason. She's delusional if she thinks she can run for president. It's all a powergrab from both sides. The left is just better at it.. She was on the committee to investigate trump because they know She would vote in their favor .
Now you're a mind reader? Are you using your ESPn power?

I can show you countless videos of biden supporters that Have with no facts to back any claim they have against trump. I'll probably find You..
Hey Kari_Luv, what do want to find? I will oblige. You dont need to search so hard.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT