ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

You really r reaching. Propaganda CNN slanted views and talking points. I provided facts not loose interpretations and nit picking thoughts and failing to critique anything from their own party.

I want facts or YOUR views on anything. Not Libs just looking to criticize anything they can find about nonsense. I can play that game also..

Trip let's not pretend Trump and his cronies are the only election deniers. Prominent Democrats have done the same thing. Hillary called Trump an illegitimate president. And said Russia interference stole the election. Stacy Abrams refused to concede she lost in Georgia saying election was stolen. We heard the same stuff following Bush v Gore as well..

Not defending Trump but let's not act like he's the only one that's taken part in this nonsense.

Trip let's not pretend Trump and his cronies are the only election deniers. Prominent Democrats have done the same thing. Hillary called Trump an illegitimate president. And said Russia interference stole the election. Stacy Abrams refused to concede she lost in Georgia saying election was stolen. We heard the same stuff following Bush v Gore as well..

Not defending Trump but let's not act like he's the only one that's taken part in this nonsense.
They’re all doing the same exact things, both sides are using the same weapons. How are people not recognizing this? It’s in plain sight.

The way I see it, democrats are much better at it, they stick together while republicans splinter from within.

I’d rather have plumbers, construction workers and cashiers in congress (I’ll skip bartenders).

They’re all doing the same exact things, both sides are using the same weapons. How are people not recognizing this? It’s in plain sight.

The way I see it, democrats are much better at it, they stick together while republicans splinter from within.

I’d rather have plumbers, construction workers and cashiers in congress (I’ll skip bartenders).

I hate 'whataboutism' arguments. But you're damn near forced to use them these days.

Reactions: bcvegaspt

Sure but to what extent? Our country was on a brink of a civil war. And 2024 is coming up, things are going to change? Now we have Mike Johnson as Speaker, an ultra MAGA. 3rd in line to be the president. There is not a damn thing I trust about this landscape.

Sure but to what extent? Our country was on a brink of a civil war. And 2024 is coming up, things are going to change? Now we have Mike Johnson as Speaker, an ultra MAGA. 3rd in line to be the president. There is not a damn thing I trust about this landscape.

Our country is not on the brink of Civil War. Stop it, that's hyperbolic nonsense.

Think about what you are saying.

It's like MSNBC or CNN saying-

Oh no MAGA is a threat to our democracy! And yet Trump endorsed candidates got clobbered in last elections.

Our country is not on the brink of Civil War. Stop it, that's hyperbolic nonsense.

Think about what you are saying.

It's like MSNBC or CNN saying-

Oh no MAGA is a threat to our democracy! And yet Trump endorsed candidates got clobbered in last elections.
It is your choice. We either erased them or they will continues to pester.

It is your choice. We either erased them or they will continues to pester.

So you mean democracy actually overcame this scary MAGA threat to it?

Do you see how silly saying that they are a threat to democracy is, when they cant even win seats and congress? They lost seats in the senate? Squeaky wheels like MTG and Matt Gaetz are the equivalent to people like AOC for democrats. That spout shout and utter pure nonsense but typically get drowned out by the adults in the room.

Ignore hyperbole man. Seriously.

Also 'erase them' what do you mean erase them?

Imagine how some would interpret 'we need to 'erase progessives!'

The majority of the country is centrist with degrees to the right or left. Every Republican isn't 'right wing MAGA' every Democrat isn't a left wing commie.

The majority of the country is centrist with degrees to the right or left. Every Republican isn't 'right wing MAGA' every Democrat isn't a left wing commie.
That’s the way I see it. Most people are “normal” and stay within the neighborhood of center.

I don’t like pigeonholing either. I have some views that lie conservative, some that lie liberal. If people are at the extremes, they’re idiots, imo. It means they have zero flexibility; their way is the only way.

But I think the politicians absolutely love the people going after each other.

That’s the way I see it. Most people are “normal” and stay within the neighborhood of center.

I don’t like pigeonholing either. I have some views that lie conservative, some that lie liberal. If people are at the extremes, they’re idiots, imo. It means they have zero flexibility; their way is the only way.

But I think the politicians absolutely love the people going after each other.

I think when I first really started paying attention to the vitriol was Romney v Obama. The sheer hyperbole was insane. Biden (as Obama's VP) saying Romney would put black eople back in Chains. What utter nonsense. Whatever you think of Mitt Romney's politics he's a decent human being and has done nothing to ever warrant that type of attack. Same with stupid stuff from the right and all the Obama birtherism crap.

I'm sure there were instances before then of hyperbolic nonsense being thrown around but that to me is when it really started to become nasty.

I think when I first really started paying attention to the vitriol was Romney v Obama. The sheer hyperbole was insane. Biden (as Obama's VP) saying Romney would put black eople back in Chains. What utter nonsense. Whatever you think of Mitt Romney's politics he's a decent human being and has done nothing to ever warrant that type of attack. Same with stupid stuff from the right and all the Obama birtherism crap.

I'm sure there were instances before then of hyperbolic nonsense being thrown around but that to me is when it really started to become nasty.
Romney was and is Dead to me. He's a total POS. Anyone who would put their dog on the roof of their car for 12 HOURS is garbage.

Reactions: j. spilotro
I want anybody on here tell me what issues they have Trump other than he is a A-Hole and a narcissist. I want critique of policies and actions. The concept of MAGA is just a slogan its about putting America first. Then i want the same ones to critique Biden OR I WILL and lets compare notes. The only reason Republicans got "clobbered" at the polls or did not win as much as they should had is the the left ballot harvested. The left has way more idiots than the right. WAY MORE!.

Overvaluing his net worth in a bull market and getting charged by the dems for this..

Overvaluing his net worth in a bull market and getting charged by the dems for this..
That is weak sauce. Paid back all his loans and the prosecution or judge devaluing his Margo Largo saying it's only worth 15-20 million? I believe. It's worth At least six hundred million.Every American should be mad and afraid. Using the Goverment to go after your political rivals should never happen it happens in true dictatorships.

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT